Chemo At Home.

Hey supervalorian's sorry been inactive, I have been writing but also haven't been feeling the best, plus I had a work party Saturday, so Sunday I wasn't feeling the best.

I'm so glad you are all enjoying this story. 

Chris POV

Jacinta drove Mel back to her place while I followed in my car. Jacinta waited for me to turn up, while Jacinta got everything out of the little medical van she drives around, I helped Mel of the car and we walked towards her apartment.

"Farley" Mel called, and Farley came running, jumping on me.
"Farley down," she says and she gets off me. She sits down so Mel can pat her. "Good girl, this is Chris," Mel says.

"Um make your self at home I guess, I am just getting some stuff since I can't get up during Chemo," Mel said."Ok did you need me to do anything?" I asked her. "No, its ok, I can get my food," She told me. "Ok, I say as I sit my self down on the couch, as Farley came and sat on my lap. I decided to pat, him just before Jacinta came in with all the equipment, Farley hoped off the couch and went to sit in his bed, I frowned. "It's ok she always sits in her basket when Mel has Chemo," Jacinta told me. Mel walked out with a bunch of things, "You need help?" I asked Mel, she nodded, I jumped up and helped her bring what she brought to the living room. Once she sat everything down she went to the kitchen and got some food out.

Mel was ready, I was sitting on the chair across from her. Jacinta put her drip in and walked over to her dining table grabbing out her computer.

"Don't mind her come, wanna watch a movie?" She asked me."Sure, what have you got?" I asked as I sat next to her. As we watch the movie that she picked out, her head moved to my shoulder, which got me to wrap my arm around her like it was natural. The next thing I knew two people bolted into her home, walking into the room where we were watching a movie, I quickly moved my arm out from around her and sat at least a seat away from her.

"OMG MEL !!" A female voice said. I saw Mel sigh. "Hi, Chyler." She responded

"Imra told Jeremy that you were sent to hospitable because you fainted at work?" She asked Mel.

"Yeah, I'm fine, now please I'm having Chemo at the moment and you know what Jacinta is like when my levels go up" Mel replied trying to stay calm.

"Ok, sorry and who is this? Melissa, you didn't tell me you had a friend over, is he a cancer buddy?" She asked smirking at me and Chris.

"No, he isn't" She replied but also not wanting her friend to know what is going on in the past day and a half.

"Um I'm going to get something from Cat&CO, did you want something?" I said getting out of there but also asking Mel if she wanted anything, she nodded. "I'm good with anything" she replied knowing Cat will know what she wants.

Mel's POV

Chris left, leaving me with Chyler and Jacinta, they both sat down next to me wanting to know all the juicy details. "SO?" Chyler asked.

"SO?" I replied

"Mel, come on, tell us?" Chyler said.

"There isn't much to tell" I reply.

"Umm well, then why did he have his arm around you and you had your head on his shoulder?" She retorted back. I just shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you know his last name at least?" Chyler asked I shook my head.

"His last name is Wood, Christopher Wood, son of Charles, and Rhea Wood," Jacinta said

"Wait you mean Wood's nursing and Hospitable?" I asked. Jacinta nodded her head.