my simple life. 1

Hey guys this done in two parts. they will both be posted at the same time :) So here we go. 

Authors POV

A couple months later Melissa gave birth to a baby boy, Noah Joel Wood. Melissa was back at work, as was Chris Ellie and Luke in daycare three times a week, while Noah was between Chris and Melissa, that's If they didn't have meetings if they did Chris father would look after Noah. Reah, still hadn't even wanted to see the kids, it made Mr Wood senior think that he didn't want to married to be someone who didn't want to be married to be someone who wasn't a family man, luckily he was the one who owned the hospitable, so he divorced her which Chris was ok with, but he still wanted to see her but she said if Melissa was still in his life. Since all the kids were running around and talking Noah learned how to talk and say simple words like Mumma, dadda, mad, E for Ellie and euke for Luke, Hi, tatk u. He wasn't walking yet, but he was only 6 months old. Noah looked so much like Chris, a spitting image of him he had his hair, facial features, everything down to the mole on his neck, Even his mannerisms were similar to Chris.

The family always went down to the park to have breakfast on Saturday mornings so they could go play on the playground also to see everyone at the cafe since Melissa was now managing the cafe shop and the main cafe in the park. She was happy with her life it was back on track, she was able to work and take care of Noah, Ellie, and Luke, and of course Maddie as well taking her to some after school curricular activities, because lately, Chris had been under a lot of pressure, with work, Melissa could see that, so she made sure that she had all the kids bathed and had dinner before he could get home so he could spend time with her and have their quiet time together while eating dinner. For the two it was the only time they got alone. The two always talked about their troubles so they could help each other out, which mace their relation great and how they are able to talk to each other.

The cafe was thriving at the shopping center after a long talk with Chris and Cat she decided to take Thea with her and take ownership of the Cafe, and run it the way she wanted it.

The WCWF was thriving too, kids were coming in and been adopted Chris was happy with his how he grew the business. Because he was such a public figure he was asked if he wanted to join the next cast of dancing with the starts, it was very difficult because they had to travel to Los Angeles to see what it would be like and then they, Melissa and Chris would decide if he would do it.

In the end, he diced that he didn't want to do it because like Melissa says, she doesn't like all the attention so the would live the life that she says to.

Melissa is forever grateful that she got a third chance of life and would live it to the fullest like her grandma and grandpa wanted her to after the passed, even though she wanted to live a simple life as her parents did, her life would be like them in some form but because of Chris and her's public figures with their jobs and ownership of the WCWF and Cat&Co's cafe's which are turning into shops and sometimes workshops along with now having onsite venue parties and weddings.

the second part will be up in a minute :)