Honeymoon food tour

Oh, boy supervaloris's I'm mucking up all the chapters and missing them, I know for sure that this is the right chapter! go back and read the real wedding p.2 I'm sure you will enjoy all the speeches that I made up.  

Authors POV

Chris and Melissa decided before they went on their honeymoon and to Hawaii, they wanted to go to places with the kids, and they would do some adult things like go to a museum or go on a food tour without the kids since that's the stuff they loved, the decided they would go on a food tour not wanting to risk going on a wine tour in case Melissa was pregnant, again.

Chris and Melissa waited at the front of the hotel where a turn guide would pick them and a few other people up from the hotel and take them on a tour, it was unusual as they hired along buggy for 10 people so they didn't have to walk as they were going to many places across Hawaii. A few more couples came down sitting near Melissa and Chris when the two had time alone it was nice not having people come up to them or more like Chris and ask for a photo or even a sport for a family member at the facility. "You know its nice not been recognized," Chris said as Melissa leaned into his shoulder. "Umm, I don't really know what its like, I mean I get recognized but only when I'm with you." Melissa stated. "you do get noticed, people come up to you all the time in the cafe and say that they want to meet you," Chris told Melissa making her smile. "Hi, you are here for the food tour, omg I can't wait, "this energetic young woman said to Melissa and Chris. "Yeah, we are," Melissa said looking up at the women and did Chris. Once she looked at Melissa her facial expressions got even bigger "Oh your, your co-owner of Cat&CO, this is so amazing, BABE this is Melissa Benoist, she is the co-owner of Cat&CO when we go to National City that's where we need to eat breakfast every day." The young women said to her boyfriend. "Ok," the male said laughing a little. "Oh, can I get a picture," she asked Melissa. "Um sure, but it's Melissa Wood now," Melissa said happily getting up. "Oh, you're not keeping your name?" She asked as they got in position for a photo. "No, I'm not" Melissa responded sitting back down next to Chris.

Once the tour guide came and the young women ratted Melissa out to everyone she couldn't get any piece that she wanted with her husband, it wasn't until maybe halfway through when everyone was engrossed in the food where they could eat and share their food with each other. "So how Many of you are on a honeymoon?" The tour guide asked us. Chris and Melissa were the only ones who put their hands up. "Well then congratulations, we won't keep you long I'm guessing you have many more actives that you would like to do," the tour guide said making the two adults blush, thank you it's nice to be away from our kids for once," Melissa said, as Chris pulled her close. They all enjoyed a nice lunch together enjoying a nice meal then heading back to the hotel where Melissa and Chris hoped they wouldn't bump into any of the people on the tour.

As soon as they got back to their room they knocked on the adjoining door, knowing that Mr wood senior would be in their room since they messaged him telling them they would be heading back. "Hey, they just fell asleep" Mr wood senior said. "Oh ok, let them in when they wake up," Chris tells his father he nods leaving the door open. It had only been 15 minutes and Maddie rushed into their room jumping onto the bed. "Mummy daddy, let's go swimming" she screams making both starts laughing "ok but let's wait for Ellie and Luke to wake up," Chris says to his daughter. "Ok. "You to go, I'll wait for Ellie and Luke to wake up," Melissa tells Chris. "But I want to swim with you mummy," Maddie says. "Melissa looks and Chris. "It's ok, go I'll bring Ellie and Luke down with dad," Chris tells the girls. "Ok, Maddie go get your bathers and I'll get changed, into mine," Melissa says as she gets up from the bed, Chris sees that she's putting one suit. "Oh no, no my baby momma needs to wear a two-piece" Chris says walking up behind her, she laughed a little "Umm, yeah you wish but no, maybe tonight once the kids have gone to bed we can take a dip in the adult pool, but not in daylight" Melissa says, sighing. "What's wrong?" Chris asked "Chris people stare when they see the scar I have, I'm so lucky that I can move my arm fully now, and also this mummy tummy, I don't like it," Melissa says looking into Chris's eyes. "You look beautiful, that belly is nonexistent. Ok, and your scar that's apart of you own it, who cares if people stare, if they do I know, and you know as well as the kids know that you are mine and what has happened, well Maddie does not so sure about Ellie and Luke" Chris told Melissa, laughing at the end. "Ok, but I mean it adult pool tonight, I'll wear that ok," she told Chris pointing at the bikini he was holding in his hand, making him smile and blush as she went and got changed.

Chris loved Melissa in her one piece, he threw her a short pair of shorts and a see-through top. "you look amazing by the way, I don't see any baby fat" Chris said. As Maddie walked in. We need to put sunscreen on you miss come here" Melissa says as she pulled out the sunscreen, squirting some onto her hand the rubbing a small amount onto Maddie's face that was all scrunched up. Making Melissa laugh. Ok arms and legs miss and put some pool shorts on, no boys are going to be looking at you your way to young" Melissa said making Maddie look at her funny. "I have my phone if the twins wake up to bring them down and we Weill have afternoon tea and an early dinner" Melissa tells Chris, he nods and smiles sitting back down on the couch as the two girls go to the pool, Melissa carrying her 'mummy' bag filled with towel's, books and an iPad along With sunscreen and hat's. Maddie and Melissa walked to the elevator, hand in hand waiting for it to come up to their level what was at the very top. "So what are we going to do at the pool?" Melissa asked Maddie. "I want to try and do a somersault in the pool, me and choke do it all the time when I go to her's," Maddie says. "Umm ok, well we will have a swim, but when Ellie and Luke come down we will go to the kiddy pool because they don't know how to swim yet" Melissa explained. "Oh, can I teach them?" Maddie asked excitedly. "Maybe," Melissa said as the elevator reached their floor. "What did you have for lunch?" Melissa asked her daughter as the two stepped back from the doors as the elevator opened. Melissa looked up from her daughter and saw. "No, no, please no!" She thought to her self. "Oh, Melissa, hi, who's this?" The person asked, "Hi Linda, um this is Maddie." Melissa replied with a smile, Maddie hid behind Melissa's Legs wanting to be picked up. "Mad's no, come on your 9 I don't pick 9 years old are up" Melissa stated. The Elevator ride down was quiet and a little busy, Melissa just wanted to get out of there just wanting to be with her daughter. Once they got down there they quickly found a large lounge chair that would be able to fit the 5 or 6 of them depending on if Mr. Wood senior would come down with Chris. 

OK there you have it !! hopefully i'll see you soon !