Is Melissa with Chris?

Hey, Supervalorian's here is another update of My simple life. I hope you enjoy. 

Authors POV

In the Cafe Thea was with Margie, looking out to where Melissa was sitting. "Is that Christopher Wood?" Thea asked. "I don't know, he is one of her regulars" Margie explained

"Oh, so they are going out?" She asked, "Not sure, she doesn't share much about her life, she is very simple, and down to earth," Margie said, what she said was the truth, she only knew because she was there when she told Cat because she needs to take over while she was starting her treatment.

"I'm pretty sure that it is Chris wood, wow, I have to tell my friends," Thea said.

"No, you won't do that, we are going to work and you will not ask any question when she comes back from her break," Margie said. "I'm going to get you to do some of the dishes," Margie said not wanting to deal with her.

___________

Melissa and Chris sat eating lunch laughing. "Um so" Chris started making Melissa look up, seeing that he was nervous about what he was about to say. "Um so my family have this opening of a new opening of their business and I was" He started to continued "Chris," Melissa said. "DO you want to come and be my date and meet my parents?" He said quickly. Melissa smiled with a big grin. "I'd love to, but I think I will need that better wig," Melissa said with s smile "Deal," he said grabbing out his Wallet. " I'm joking, I'll just have to go something nice to my hair" Mel replied. "I would rather you go bald, but maybe meeting my parents for the first time you better do something nice," Chris said with a smile leaning over to give her a kiss.

When both of their lunch breaks were over they gave each other a passionate kiss, allowing every camera that was around to captured the romance.

Melissa walked back into the cafe with the plates, cups and book under her arm.

"Margie you can go on your break, Thea, when she comes back you can go," Melissa told Thea and Margie.

"Hey Mel, can I go to the bathroom." another employer says

"Yeah sure, when you come back you can do some of the ordering," Mel says

"So what do you want me to do?" Thea asks

"You can stay with me, I want you do some of the ordering and I'll teach you how do make coffee, and then tomorrow I will get Shane to show you how to work the kitchen, since we all know how to work the kitchen, so bring in an apron, and wear better shoes" Mel explained looking down at her thin closed on choose that head heals on. Thea nodded.
"Um so can I ask you, was that Chris wood?" Thea asked Melissa.

"I'm sorry Thea I don't talk about my personal life at work," Mel said annoyed. "I just need to talk to Cat so if you can continue to finish the load of dishes that would be great," Mel said sassed out. Thea nodded and walked back to do the dishes.

__________

Mel's POV

"Hi Cat," I say, closing the door into the back of her office with a view of the park.

"Mel everything ok? How's Thea doing"Cat asked

"Yeah I'm good, and she is well" Mel started

"Different, I know she has ADHD, but is so very bright," Cat said
"OH, um maybe I shouldn't be so hard on her," I said. "Oh Mel, been hard on her is what motivates her, its strange but the people said that got her the job said that it will take her time but once she picks the task up, she will be great, just like you, now something is up, you wanted to ask me something I can tell" She asked me

"Um, Chris asked me to go to one of his family events, and was wondering if I could have the day off to go to it?" I asked her

"Of course, now your staying hydrated eating?" She asked "Yes mum I am," Mel said with a smile.

"Good, now go. go," Cat said I walked out with a smile

Melissa walked out to see all the dishes been done, and Thea, putting everything away.

"Thea, I am going to let you do the ordering, remember what I told you earlier" I asked her she nodded "Great, I'll take you over to a regular, and let you do all the work, I'm going to stand behind you, and guide you" I told her, she nodded with a smile.  

Hey, guys sorry for the short chapter! I just wanted to add this in so you could know more allit about Thea. let me know what you think in the comments below :)