My simple life. 2

Here is the second part :) this is the final chapter before I do the epilogue. 

1 year later...

A year past and everything was the same, Noah was turning one, Ellie and Luke were 3 and now at three-year-old kindergarten, since they are smarty pants just like their mother and father, Maddie is in year 4, and is doing very well.

Chris was in the last stages of opening another center across town where rates are high for underprivileged kids. Melissa's health was great she was also thriving at owning the cafe shop and cafe in the park for all the functions.

Everyone was getting ready to go on Melissa's dream vacation to Cancun. "Maddie, have you got everything?" Melissa asked her daughter."Yep, everything is ready Its just helping Ellie get dressed" Maddie Said as Ellie walked out in cute jeans and t-shirt. "Oh well-done girls, where is Luke?" Melissa asked he walked out with his pants on backward and a shirt that didn't fit over his head. "Oh lukey, did they do this to you?" Melissa asked her son, he nodded as the two girls runaway over to the TV. "Come here baby," Melissa says as she helps Luke put the shirt and shorts on the right way. "Don't worry when Noah gets older I'm sure you two will be pulling pranks on them," Melissa told Luke. "Umm only on Maddie," he said with. Cheeky smile. "Umm ok, is your bag packed," Melissa asked, "yeah, daddy helped," Luke said. "Ok good," Melissa said kissing her son's forehead. "Babe, is Noah ready?" Melissa asked her husband, as he came walking out with him in his arms setting him down on the floor so he could walk over to Melissa. "Hey Noah, you ready for a holiday?" Melissa asked her son. It was his first time on a plane, so they have been trying to get him ready for a few weeks since he didn't like when new things occurred. "Hey, babe thank forget everything ready," Melissa told her husband and best friend, giving him a kiss."No worries this is your holiday ok, so Maddie is going to help with the kids". Chris said, smiling. "Ok, so we get some alone time". Melissa asked. "Umm we will I organized a nanny, so we will get time alone," Chris told Melissa. "Noah, go to your bother and sisters," Melissa said. Wanting to have time to talk to Chris. "No more babies ok," Melissa says. "Ok promise," Chris said laughing. "So should we get going, so we have time to get through everything," Chris Says. "Umm good idea, you get the bags in the car and ill get Maddie to help Ellie and Luke while I get Noah ready" Melissa tells Chris giving him a kiss. "Ok, um before we go, I was just thinking when we get back, I feel like we maybe should get Noah checked free of course ta the facility in case there is something their, I know we keep putting it off but if we do it could harm him and us in the future and I don't want anything else to happen to us, I know we had a rough year last year, so.." Chris started "I agree, and we did but remember you stuck by me when I needed you the most so I stuck by you, and we make it work because we truly love each other since we have seen each other at our worst, "Melissa told her husband simile. "I love you so much," Chris said giving each other a kiss. "I love you to" Melissa replied. "Maddie, Ellie, and Luke come here please" Chris called Melissa could see Noah's face. She walked over to him and picked up and place him on her lap. "Noah was going on a holiday" Melissa started, picking him up. "Do you want to go on a plane ride" Melissa continued and flew him around the room, "We are going to go swimming, and do a lot of other cool things?" Melissa said as Noah's face fell. "Oh come on baby, it's going to be fine, we are all going to be there ok," Melissa said as she saw Chris's face nod, she turned off the Tv and had a look around the room. "Ok, baby lets get you in the car with Maddie, Luke, and Ellie." She said and walked out the door while Chris did a final check so Melissa could strap Noah in his seat.

The family holiday was amazing according to Melissa because the time she got with Chris was like they never left each other bear bodies, but she also loved the time she was able to spend with her children, it was the time she missed spending time as one family. 

So this story has been a journry... i shall explain more about it tomorrow night when update this story for the final time :)