Mel's sister Sophia

Hey, supervalorians. Two chapters in one day !! Ya!!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter, as I said in my last chapter I think my computer is getting fixed on Monday, soi will try to update on my iPad. 

Chris POV

You know when I met Melissa I saw her as fragile but when I heard about her birthday, her parents dying and being diagnosed on the same day as the anniversary of her parents death, I saw that she was strong but I could also see that there was weakness about her birthday. "Mel" I replied "Um.. I am going to see whats taking so long with our food, girls did want to come and help me." Melissa asked really not wanting to talk about it. The girls got off the seat and walked away with her. "Melissa is strong, Chris, bust something with her birthday and being diagnosed its affected her, I know should have been here. You know we were so close when we were young" Sophia told me. "She didn't tell me she had sisters well until today" I told Sophia. "She is very quiet about her personal life, she was so open with her ex Blake but I guess you know that he cheated on her days before the wedding, so she really cut her self off from men and worked spent all her time with Cat and never had time or wanted to acutely go out and get her heart broken again" Sophia told me. I just nodded.

"You know I haven't seen her smile like this in ages, she didn't even smile like she is now when she was with Blake, you make her happy" Sophia told me. I just smiled. Max, Lilly, Melissa, and Thea came back with the good and drinks. "Thank you, Thea" I hear Mel say. She sat down next to me giving me a quick peck. While we all had a small afternoon tea I knew not to ask Melissa, about her birthday it was something that I should do in private.

After a nice afternoon tea, the girls wanted to play on the playground so we walked over to the playground and allowed the girls to play. Mel and I were sitting on one of the park benches near where the girls were playing. I had my arm around Melissa. "You know you can talk to me about it, that's what couples do right? Talk about these things, plus I would really like to celebrate your birthday with you this year" I tell Melissa she sighed. "Ok, but when we get home," she said I smile at her and give her a kiss on the temple. When the girls come running up to us. "Can we feel your bald head?" Max asks. We both laugh. "Ok but why don't we do it at my place I don't really like to show it off in public because this one won't let me, he's the only one that likes to see it bald," I said the girls laugh.

We arrive back at Mel's home and the girls immediately run to the couch waiting for Melissa. Melissa walks over while I shut the door. "Ok, are you guys ready?" She says as she takes off the wig, at first that girls were worried, but then they both got up and started to feel her head, "It feels all spike not smooth. I walk over while Melissa runs her hands over her head, "Its growing back" she said "Your hair?" Lilly asked "Yeah, see sometimes when you have Chemo your hair will grow back quickly and the other times it doesn't grow back for a very long time" Melissa explains to the girls, I feel her head and smile. "Ok girls we need to get back to our hotel, you can see Aunt Melissa tomorrow," she said, I see Melissa nod, and walk out with the girls and Sophia. "Soph, you don't know how much it means to me that you came, thank you" I hear Melissa say through the door. "No worries girl, are you working tomorrow?" She asked Melissa, just for four hours in the office, learning Cat's Job, I'm going to soon be first in charge with her" She said happily. "Mel that is amazing, I welcome to the cafe text me when you finish, because the girls really want to spend time with you," Sophia said. "Ok, I will" Mel. Said with a smile, and hugged her sister.

Melissa walked in and walked over to the couch sitting on my lap "How are you feeling not too tired, sore?" I asked her

"I great actually," she said with her seeming smile. "Yeah, well I am so happy that you are really smiling, it looks beautiful," I say giving her a kiss. "So, your birthday is next week and your cancer free I think its something to celebrate," I say. "Yeah maybe it would be a good idea, I mean my parents wouldn't want me to wallow everything birthday," she tells me. "They wouldn't and I think they would be very happy that you are cancer free," I told her, she got off y lap and went over to one of the cubbies with books in it, she pulled out a photo album and brought it back over. "whats in here?" I ask. "Me and my parents and sisters," she says and hands it to me. "Are you sure your ready?" I asked her she nods her head, allowing me to look at the photos of her and her sisters and parents. We looked through her album together. I saw tears come down her face.

"Were you close with your mum or dad?" He asked. "Mum" she replied as she looked at a photo, Sophia was close with mum as well, but Josie was close with dad," she tells me. He nods wrapping one of his arms around me and we continued to look at photo's of her when she was younger and she was adorable.

After what seemed like a big day to Mel, we decided to order in, While I watched a movie Melissa fell asleep on my lap. I couldn't help but think about the letter and the results. As soon as the movie finished I picked Melissa up and carried her to bed, and got in beside her, she snuggled into me. 

So this was a short chapter, Melissa opening up and showing photo's of her family to Chris, I hope you liked it :)