Taylor Meets the girls p.2

Here is P2 supervalorina's enjoy :) 

The kids started to sing 'today was a fairytale' the kids continued to sig a few more of Taylors hit. After a few Songs, all the kids went back to their rooms while Taylor was guided back to Chris's office with Maddie, Chloe, Max, and Lilly.

The four girls sat down on the couch while the adults talked, about tomorrow night.

"So girls, I was wondering if you would all like to come up on stage with me and help me sing a song?" Taylor asked the girls they immediately got up and started jumping up and down saying yes. She laughed a little. "No Chloe I was just told that you don't have a meet and greet ticket, would you like one?" Taylor asked Chloe, close smiled brightly as Taylor handed her a box that Max, Lilly, and Maddie got she wasn't expecting that just a pass to meet her. "Well thank you so much for coming to Taylor it was so nice of you to come, they don't get this much" Melissa said "And hopefully some people can become volunteers or be adopted" Chris finished with a smile. Taylor shook their hands and then gave each of the first a hug telling that they would see each other tomorrow.

______________

The four girls all went back to Maddie's house since the girls were tired from their big day with all the kids, Melissa and Chris decided to order pizza while they watched a movie. They eventually fell off to sleep, Melissa told Chris that she was going to sleep since she was tired too.

Chris followed Melissa into their room after cleaning up their area, trying to keep quiet so he doesn't wake up the girls. "You ok?" Chris asked Melissa, as he went into the bathroom, she followed. "Yeah, just tired from today" Melissa replied "Umm something is on your mind," he said as he got in the shower, "Umm ok, I'll be waiting for you in bed" she replied smiling. Minutes later he came out wet hair and long PJ pants on.

"Whats wrong?" Chris asked. "Umm, nothing I just like what I see," Melissa said with a smirk. "Umm we have 5 girls out there I'm pretty sure we don't want to scar them" Chris replied as he kissed Melissa.

"umm ok, well when they are all at Max, Lilly's house we can we have a little fun," Chris said as they both chuckle. "So my appointment is next week and well maybe we could talk to see if I'm already to start trying again?" Melissa asked. "Yeah, I mean do you want to do that?" Chris asked. Melissa nodded "Ok, well after your appointment we can start trying again," Chris said, with a smile. They both gave each other a kiss before they fell asleep ready for tomorrows day of making a few posters, and getting ready for the night ahead.

____________

Chris and Melissa wake up to screaming girls, Chris wakes up and sees them playing with the dogs.

"Hey, girls do you want breakfast?" I asked them. They all nodded, ok, why don't we all get changed and get some breakfast and bring it back here" Chris suggest, they nodded excitedly and race to get changed.

Throughout the day the girls made a poster each and had a nap since they would all be out late tonight.

Melissa took the girls to line up so they could meet Taylor yet again. As the girls stood around each other excited, while Melissa stood behind the girls, watching them, she was around of the outfits the girls picked out, they said they all wanted to look like Taylor, so they wanted to go back to the shops, during the day and but something with glitter on and write a line from one of her songs on her arm along with writing the number 13 on their hands.

As the girls got closer to Taylor seeing her on site they all got excited, they all decided that they would do just do 4 photo's with them all in it. The girls arrived and when Taylor saw the four girls she bent down ad the girls ran up to her, she gave them each a hug before taking pictures of them all and then she said that she would allow them to have an individual photo with them.

After the photo's taken Melissa met Chris and Sophia outside so they could all go to get something to eat before they go in to watch Taylor perform.

Taylors concert went off, it was the middle of the show and the girls were taken around by one of Taylors dancers so they could come up on stage with her for the next song, Never grow up and Fearless. "So the other day" Taylor started and put down her guitar, "I went to 'The Wood Child Wellness Facility for sick and troubled kids and teens'. I met some girls who one of which Father owns the center, and her cousins and one of her friends goes in on Fridays or whenever they are free. So I asked them if they wanted to come up on stage to help me sing a song, and they said they wanted to dedicate these songs to the kids at the center" Taylor explained "So please welcome, Maddie, Chloe, Lilly an Max. The crowd cheered as the four girls walked on stage and stood next to Taylor a two of the dancers the brought them on stage. "Hi, how are you, girls?" She asked them, as she knelt down next to them, they all replied "Gooood" giggling. "That's good, so did you want to help me sing, never grow and Fearless?" She asked them. They all nodded as they were handed a microphone each. Taylor sat by them with a guitar in her hands and started to sing never grow up, making Melissa and Chris cry as well as Sophia, as they watched their girls and Chloe sing with Taylor, Melissa made sure they took a Video of the girls sending it to Chloe's mother.

The girls sang their two songs with Taylor before been escorted off the stage and brought back to Melissa, Chris, and Sophia. "Did you have fun?" Melissa asked the girls, they all nodded as they hugged them all. They all enjoyed the rest of the show and headed home with the talk in the car revolving around Taylor and how it was so amazing.

Melissa smile at how her daughter, but she wished that she could do it for one of her biological children, she knew that she defiantly wanted one of her own, and she knew it was going to be hard but like her determination, she would keep trying. 

There you go. if you follow me on Instagram @supervalorxoxo you will know that I am going to do a year, should I do two years ?? anyways, let me know in the comments below, love hearing your feedback :) hopefulluy I can do some wrting done.