Little Annie

Hey, Supervalorian's . here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy this one. 

if you would like to help collaboration an edit with me for this one since I haven't got my computer for a few days to a week, let me know, these particular edits need something special on it, if you don't know what it is buts its always on the edit ;) 

Enjoy

Chris's POV

It's been a few weeks since Mel's sister dropped by, Mel has been back at work, working hard and learning Cat's Job in the office. I always dropped by and was apparently now allowed in the office but there was no funny business allowed, according to the cat.

Today she decided that after her four-hour shift she decided that she wanted to come to the new facility and help me. I was working at the reception when she walked in. I got up and walked around giving her a kiss. "Have you had lunch," I asked her. She nodded "Ok, I haven't so let go into my office," I said "You have an office now," she asked I nodded. I grabbed a hold of her hand walking through the center down to my office, which was tucked away. "How was it today?" I asked Melissa. "Yeah good, I actually got to do a lot of work, I did more of the management while she watched me, it was actually kinda nice I saw a lot of my regulars," She said excitedly. "I'm so proud of you," I told her as we walked into my office, she pins me up against the door, "Mel," I said through the kiss. I pull her to my couch, the kiss became passionate. "Move in with me," I said without out thinking of what I said. She kissed me more passionately "Yes," she said, we both smiled into each other kiss. "Ok... Ok, I need to have lunch" I said as I sat up. She pouted. "Tonight I promise," I Said with a wink. She got up and sat while I got my lunch out of my Minnie fridge I got installed and handed her a water. "What did you want to do while you hear?" I ask her.. she shrugs her shoulders. "What if we get a group of kids together and I'll ask one of the staff, and you can talk with them about how you dealt with the loss of your parents?" I asked her. "Chris... I don't think..." she started "Ok, well we won't have fun tonight," I said 'Telling kids how I dealt with my parent's loss it is," she said with a fake smile. "That's my girl," I say as I say next to her. Mel and I sit on the couch together and continue to talk, about her working more and more like Cat with Thea as he assistant. "Do you like having an assistant?" I asked Mel. "I mean it's nice, but I'm not that type of person." She told me. "What do you mean your not that type of person, I would love it if I had an assistant that would help me all the time" I said we both chuckled "well according to your mum, she would like you to have one too" Mel said. "yeah, I know maybe you are rubbing off on me after all" I said giving her a passionate kiss. 'Eww you have that salad breath" she said, I placed my lunch down and continued too kiss her, passionately, that was until there was a knock on the door, we straighten up our selves. "come in" I said, trying not to look like we were about to start to make out on the couch. The door opens "Hi I'm Tess I'm here for an interview, the receptionist said that this was your office" the girl named Tess said "Oh, I'm sorry to give me a sec" I said and got up and moved over to my desk. "Tess I a so sorry I totally forgot I had your interview today," I said. "No worries would you like me to wait outside," she asked me. 'no its ok, let me just take my fiancé out" I say with a smile I think it stunned Melissa, I took her out and showed her down the hall to where she was helping out. "sorry I said that its much more professional" I explained "its ok I kinda liked it after it stunned me" she said giving me a kiss on the lips and walking into the room, where a bunch of kids came running up to her.

Mel's POV

Chris said goodbye and saying sorry for saying, fiancé, when he spoke to Tess, I didn't mind it. It shocked me but I like it. Chris took me to the room with a bunch of kids where I would be talking to them and well hanging out with them for the rest of the day. The kids all came running up to me, "Hey guys, let's go sit down, however, we want if you want to lay down you can if you want to sit on a pillow, let's just make our selves comfortable" I tell them. They all run to try and get a pillow or beanbag, while one little girl stood there in front of me. "Can I sit on your lap?" She asks me. 'only if you tell me your name" I say with a smile. "Annie" she responded "Well Annie, of course, you can tell me where you want to sit and we can go sit down,"I say with a smile.

I sat down with Annie on my lap. "So what would you all like to talk about?" I ask them all they all shrug their shoulders. "Ummm ok" I reply. "How about I go first and tell you a little about me, would that make you feel all confident," I ask again.

"OK well my name is Melissa, you can call me Mel. I have just been all clear from battling cancer for almost a year now." I said getting all the kids attention. "you know who is the best people to help you get through that sort of stuff, your parents, but mine died when I was about 22, So all my friends helped me and supported me, every day" I say. Little Annie looked up at her. "We don't have parents, and a lot of us are also sick," Annie said.

"Yeah Mr. Chris told me that, but you know what sometimes having people know what you are going through can be the best thing because you can help each other through it," I told them all. The room was silent. "How about this you guys can do what you normally do and if you want you can come up and ask me questions on how I dealt with not having any parents, I'm going to be here for an hour," I said as the kids started to do their own thing. Annie decided that she wanted to sit on my lap.

"Whats wrong?" I ask Annie

"Can cancer kill you?" She asked me. I sighed, I knew it could, but I didn't want to tell her yes let alone no. "I had cancer and I'm still here, but then. I met some people that had cancer, and the, unfortunately, passed away" I told her. And she started to cry. "Annie, its ok, some people don't respond to treatment very well, and then there are others that respond well, and are free to live for the rest of their life," I tell her. "I don't wanna die," she said and started to cry. "Annie, does anyone tell you your results?" I asked her concerned, and she shakes her head. "Ok, let me talk to Mr. Chris and see what I can, do," I tell her, giving her a wink making her laugh.

For the rest of the hour and a half I spent with the kids, they didn't really like to talk about much, although a few came up to me and asked me a few questions.

I walked back to Chris's office, the door is unlocked, and normally it's locked. I frown and open the door, closing it behind me. I turn around to see a young girl that looks a lot like Chris and a young lady, they gave a fright, making me jump. "Um, can I help you?" I asked. "One of the receptionist said that Chris would be here any minute," she said. "Ok, um ok, take a seat to let me just see if I can onto him," I say. "You're his receptionist?" She asked me. "No partner, I help around here" I replied pulling out my phone giving him a text. Just as the door opened. When I saw the look on his face when he walked in, it was like I shouldn't have been in here.

"Hanna" he said 

🤯😮 Chlif hanger hahaha enjoy !!!!!