Photos and speeches (Weeding P.2

Man on man, hey supervalorian's i am so bad lately I have been posting the wrong chapters this is the weeding p.2, I'm sure you are as confused as I am and I am so sorry !!!!!! 

Authors POV

"Melissa, everyone here knows our story, how you are strong women how we have conquered so much before this day. The love and strength that you give me and our children makes me love you anymore, they hope that you give to everyone makes me hope more for you, I admire your strength and courage, I love waking up to you and our family, every day and can't wait to continue to wake up next you for the rest of my life, I will love, care, and share life with you for richer and poorer, through sickness and in health till we part, I love you Melissa thank you for making me the happiest father and man on earth." Chris finished making well everyone cries, he wiped away Melissa's tears kissing her cheek.

Melissa looked out to her family, then back at Chris, she smiled taking a deep breath.

"Christopher wood, man what a crush I had one you when I first saw you and took your order littler did I know that my life would change, I didn't think or expect you to see me the way you do. I love the way that you didn't run, that you cherished every day you had with me, I love how you stayed with me when I needed someone the most, I love how you loved me bald. I love that I get to share the special moments with you and can't wait to continue making special moments with you, I love you with all my heart, I will love, care and share life through richer or poorer, through sickness and health, till death till we part." Melissa says smiling, Chris's eye's become wet and tear shreds down hit the face, Melissa wipes it away Chris's tears, smiling.

"Should we finish?" She asked the two. Melissa and Chris nodded smiling brightly. "Right, Christopher Charles wood, do you take Melissa Marie Benoist, to be your wife?" She asked Chris. "I do" he replied "Melissa Maria Benoist .." She started but Melissa didn't even let her finish. "Yes I do" she replied making everyone laugh. "Well then I know pronounce you husband and wife, you make Kiss...." She tried to finish, but Chris took a hold of Melissa's face kissing her. Melissa allowed him to deepen the kiss, not wanting to pull apart, but they had to, they turned to their family and friends that were clapping for them as their three children came running up to them. The two smiles at each other and walk with their family down the aisle, the curtain was back up so they could have privacy, while everyone excited and headed over to the cafe which was now closing so they could start setting up for the reception.

"Congratulations Mrs. Wood," Chris told Melissa giving her a kiss, "Umm it's so good to be called that," Melissa said smiling. "Congratulations you two," Cat said walking through the curtain with the bridesmaids and groomsmen. "So we are going to get the photo's done now and then head to the reception," Sophia told everyone, they all, nodded and waited for everyone to leave so they could start taking photos.

Mel's POV

I can't believe that I'm Mrs wood, While the photographer was taking photo's of the bridesmaids and groomsmen, as well as all the kids, Chris and I had some time alone, just us. "I know I just said it but I love you so much," Chris told me. "Umm I know, I love you too and thank for putting up with me and helping me and going through everything with me. It really means a lot that I have you in my life" I tell me, we smile and give each other a kiss.

"Ok, Mr. and Mrs. Wood, we will get your photo's the two of you know and then we will do a few photos with you and the bridal party, as well as you and your children." The photographer explained, we both nodded.

"So we will get some I guess staged photo's and then some sweet photo's," he told us, we nodded, we wanted to do the sage photo's first.

Chris and I started to be a little cheeky for the stage photo's, we held hands, kisses laughed a little. We asked if we can some photos with our children.

With that, we sat down under a tress with the blanket we brought and started to play with our children before taking some nicer photo's. We did the same with taking photos with everyone else. Chris, the kids and I spent some time alone while everyone else went back to the reception. "So I know you want to know where we are going, I really want to go to Cancun, but I really want to take the kids on a holiday, so my dad is going to come with us to Hawaii." Chris said I smile, Kids did you wanted to go on a holiday" I asked, the kids, they clapped their hands and Maddie squealed. "Where are we going?" Maddie asked them. "We are going to Hawaii," Melissa said smiling, Maddie's face lit up, making Chris and Melissa smile. "Mr. and Mrs. Wood, everyone is ready," Cat said with a smile. Chris and I got up with Ellie and Luke in our arms and Maddie holding cat's hand.

As we walk out from behind the shade paparazzi appear and start to take photo's, Chris and I just waved at everyone now not been so paranoid about Ellie and Luke been on camera, we walked a short walk towards the reception where the photographer was taking motion photos.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you, Cat can you help me undo this skirt," I asked Cat, she nodded with a cheeky smile, revealing a fitted short dress, making Chris's mouth drop opened. "Oh, wow, that looks so sexy," he said making me chuckle. I wrapped my hands around his neck, the kiss he lips, "tonight, Cat has Maddie and the twins so we can spend time alone and do whatever we want, oh by the way I'm fertile" I whisper to him on his lips, making us smile. "Ok we're ready," I tell cat as she allows Maddie, Ellie, and Luke to walk in with her and the bridal party. "Now for the moment, you have been waiting for Mr. Chris Charles Wood and Melissa Maria Wood," the MC said everyone got up and cheered welcoming us in. We walked hand in hand smiling. Chris and I wanted to sit with our children as well with our family.

Authors POV.

Half an hour after entering, Melissa's granddad and she had their last dance together since her dad wasn't around, it was nice that she was still able to have that dad with her granddad, it meant a lot to her and her granddad. Chris stepped on the floor taking over from her granddad having their first dance as a married couple. Melissa rested her head on Chris's shoulder. "This is nice, but it's weird that everyone is watching us," Melissa said. I know, after the speeches and dinner we will go and have some fun and see everyone in the morning" he whispered back into Melissa's ear. Making her smile.

We allowed everyone to have a dance before we sat down for an informal dinner and do the speeches. Chris's best man Alex started off with the speech.

"Chris my boy, we have known each other since we were born basically growing up we had everything we ever wanted, but one thing I saw in Chris I didn't see in any one of our other peers, I knew he wanted something real, and when he told me about this girl he served, and when he started to describe her I knew he fell head over heal for her" Alex started Melissa looked over at Chris who was bright red, she grabbed his hand and continued to listen. "When we hung out one night, he told me that she was back and was sick, he started to spend more time with her and I was lucky enough to meet Melissa and spend time with her, and when I got to spend time with her and hear about her life I knew she was the perfect girl for him, I'm so glad that you have a beautiful family good luck, and Melissa, you defiantly scored" Alex finished off making everyone clap and laugh. Sophia and Jacinta walked up to and took the Mic away from Alex. Alex looking at Jacinta as he left the dance floor. "So I've known Melissa since she was born and Melissa and Jacinta have known each other since they were 5. Melissa has always been one of those people who care about others than herself. It wasn't until she was diagnosed with cancer that she allowed Jacinta to help her, and when Chris came round I was so happy that she was going to get her happy ending, when she first started working at Cat&CO I heard so much about him, and it took you long enough to ask her out" Sophia said passing the Mic over to Jacinta. "So Jacinta and I go way back, but it has been her recent events where I have seen her able to let other people care for her, and get what she has deserved and got what we have talked about for our lives. We love you Mel, congratulations, look after her Chris she's a keeper" Jacinta said smiling "To.... Melwood" Jacinta said raising her glass. Everyone responded "Melwood," they all said.

Melissa and Chris both stood up and walk over to the Mic "Thank all so much for coming to this small and wonderful event, it means the world to us that you have come to celebrate enjoy your night" Chris said smiling as they picked the kids up and took them to the dance floor. The rest of the night was fun the two talked with their friends, once Ellie, Luke, and Maddie went off with Cat, that's when Melissa and Chris started to have fun, although all Melissa wanted to do was go up and have sex with her husband. 

Ok there you have it the proper wedding p.2 chapter I am so sorry I'm so out of it I am going to get back on track!