Moving In

Hello here is another update, I hope you like this chapter :) 

Author's POV

After a few more hours that Melissa and Maddie spent with some other kids in other rooms, and Chris spent walking around the facility visiting the children and all the room leaders and nurses. Chris decided to have a chat with the room leaders and get the nurses to watch over the kids because Chris wanted to make it clear, what is going to happen.

"When I was walking around an hour ago, I spoke to some of the children and they have told me that sometimes room leaders can be somewhat controlling that they should be." Chris started

"That's our job" on employee stated.

"I know it is and I have seen that you do an amazing job, I know that you guys are in charge, but when I say something and send an email out, I expect it to be followed. From now on, I want it to be followed, I expect it to be followed. As I have said I would like to triple a few this like taking them out, to the playground because been locked up in here isn't doing them good" Chris said, in a stern voice. They all nodded "Thank you if you have any query's don't be afraid to email me or come into my office" Chris spoke to the Room leaders. "Will you be having the same discussion with the assistant room leaders?" One of them said.

"I will be having a similar conversion, not the same," he said they all nodded and walked back to their separate rooms. Chris sat down at his desk and sighed. He looked at the time it was 3 pm, he went round to the rooms and collected Maddie and Melissa so we could go start packing at Mel's apartment.

______________

Mel's POV

We arrived at my unit, I unlock the door, seeing how its left since I took a few of my things the other day. "Ok I think we are going to start here, in the living room, and then on the weekend we can start to pack the rest of the house" I said the three started to unpack the shelves making sure that Maddie wasn't near the shelves in case they feel, or something fell out of them.

"Mummy, whats this?" Maddie asks pulling out a box. I smile. "That's all my things from when I was a kid, everything of my mum and dad's that I got, memories I had with them, come to sit down let's have a look," I say.

We sit down and pull out a few things. "This is my mum and dad," I say pulling out a photo of when they were my age. "There were high school sweethearts, I was close to my mum, but I was close with my dad, we always went to baseball games," I said with a smile. "Can we do something?" Maddie asked, "Of course, what did you want to do?" I asked, "Some of the older girls said that Taylor swift if coming can we go see her?" Maddie asked me. I looked over at Chris. "We will see what we can do," Chris Said with a smile, Maddie smiled too. We looked at a few things and then decided that it was time to head home and take the boxes that we packed and put them in the car driving home to Chris's house which was now going to be my house which got me thinking would I need to sell my house.

I decided not to worry about it.

When we arrived back at our house, gosh it feels weird to say that, Maddie helped carry some smaller lighter boxes inside the house so we could start to place some of my things and since Chris has quite a lot of things maybe I should just leave everything in here and put it up for rent as a furnished home. after we set everything down, Maddie watched some TV while Chris and I decided that was going to make some dinner together. "So I was thinking maybe I put my unit up for rent as a furnished? Or do we have space for all my bed and couches and all of that stuff?" I asked Chris. "We can have a look because I have I think two spare rooms, maybe be can make that a guest room and put all the things in there or if you want we can see some of it?" Chris suggest.