Wedding day

Hey supervalor's here's another chapter hope you're enjoying this story only 9 chapter left! 

Mel's POV

Today was the day, where I would become Mrs. Melissa Wood, I will be marrying the man that was once one of my regular customers who turned into a friend, boyfriend the furnace and now husband, it had been four years since we first met when I took his order stuttering because he was super hot and then accidentally spilling water all over him. It wasn't until 2 years ago when I was diagnosed we got together where he was there for mostly the second half of my treatment, the one who actually made me want to live, and not die from that stupid horror of a disease.

I smile as I wake up with his strong arms around me. Yes, that's right we didn't do the whole you can't sleep with her the night before the wedding. I look over at the time and it said 9:30 am, my eyes became wide remembering that Sophia would wake me up at 10 remember to wake me up, which meant I had another 30 minutes to get some sleep, so I rolling into Chris snuggling him for at least another 30 minutes.

After 30 minutes past, 4 kids came into the room jumping on our bed, screaming making me chuckle as Chris shot up. "girls and boy I didn't say do that, I said make Melissa up not both of them" Sophia said making me smile, everyone is here and are waiting for you, so go have a shower and come out, do you want me to tell the stylist to get started?" Sophia asked me, I nodded "do the kids let because they will all want a snooze before we head off and were not doing much are we?" I explained. Sophia shook her head in response agreeing with me. The girls and Luke got off the bed, allowing me to have a shower. After I had a shower I put my hair up and my underwear and bra on slipping a robe over the top. Chris wrapped his arms around me kissing my neckline. "Morning Mrs soon to be Wood," he said making me laugh. "Umm, I can't believe that I will me Melissa Wood tonight," I said to Chris. He kissed me again, "I'll see you at the end of the aisle." He said going me a kiss, but I pulled away. "Umm, no, no you will get your kiss when the time is the right time," I tell Chris smiling, walking out leaving him wanting more.

I walk out to see Sophia, Jacinta, and Cat all getting their hair done. "Morning Darling, your coffee and breakfast is on the counter," Cat tells me I smile, walking over to the counter to pick up my coffee and breakfast muffin and sit with the girls with everyone else gets their hair done.

"Are you nervous?" Jacinta asks me. "A little" I reply, smiling as I continue to eat my muffin pulling Ellie up onto my lap, having a cuddle with her. "You know how we have always dreamed about our weddings?" Jacinta asked, "yours is coming, but yes go on." I reply smiling. "Umm, well, to be honest, I didn't think you would get married, since well you got diagnosed" Jacinta started, I looked down at Ellie, and my muffin smiling a little. "Yeah, I didn't think about it either, I didn't even think that I would be able to have..." I started, looking back up at the girls. They smiled at me. "So what are your vowels?" Sophia asked "Umm no, no, no he's still here once he leaves I will tell you," I say, just as I say they he walks out, "I'm not looking" covering his eyes making us all laugh. "Babe I'm not dressed its ok, and here is Luke," I tell him smiling, he comes over giving me a kiss, I pulled away, "Nope only when he says you may kiss the pride." I say laughing, handing Luke to him, you boys have fun, and Luke, don't let daddy miss the wedding" I tell Luke, making Chris and the girls laugh. Chris walks out with Luke in and when the door shuts everyone looks at me. "Soo your vowels?" Jacinta asked. "You will see, but it basically starts how we love it other and how much he has supported me through everything" I explain to the girls, they smiled. "Ok, so how about we get you started on your make up and then we get your hair done. We are almost done with all the girls." Melissa's stylists said she nodded getting ready to get her to make up done.

A few hours later

Melissa stood in the middle of the room as he stylist fixed her hair. "You look beautiful Melissa" Cat said smiling walking up to her going her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you," I say smiling "Should we head out to the limo?" Cat asked I nodded smiling. "I'll be down in a minute," I say, looking at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing an aline sweetheart neckline dress, with at the back that was backless, I smoothed my dress down smiling, I can't believe that this day is here I walk out the door where Jacinta is waiting for me. "Ready?" She asked me I nodded with a big smile as we walked out to the Limousine with paparazzi around it somehow knowing where we live and well about our wedding day. I smile and give them a wave before hopping in the car.

I sat next to Ellie who was in a car seat and Maddie who was well dozing off, making me want to take photos of her. The trip to the park too at least 20 minutes, and once we got there everyone got out, Sophia held Ellie while Maddie started to wake up. Cat waited for me, as all the girls and Luke lines up so they could walk down the aisle before me.

I see Chris as he is smiling and thanking everyone for coming, "You readying to et out?" Cat asks me. I nod as she helps me out of the car, with a white shade now covering me, so Chris can't see me. "He Ellie wants to walk with you," Sophia said peeking her head through the shade.

"Ok" I reply Sophia handed me Ellie who hugged me, "You want to walk mummy down to daddy?" I ask and she nods slightly. "Ok, we are ready," I say Cat nod's as the music started to play. Once the sheet came apart, I looked down at Chris who was smiling. I smiled back and looked at Maddie who started to walk down along with Sophia and Jacinta. Josie didn't want to be a, braids made and said she 'couldn't' come to my wedding. It saddened me that one of my sisters don't want to be a part of my wedding.

Cat, Ellie and I start walking down the aisle, as I get closer I feel a tear down my face, I was already crying.

I got the aisle and tried to hand Ellie to Cat, but she didn't want to go making us laugh. I held Ellie in my arms, as the celebrant started. The celebrant started to say a few things and then it came to us, we wanted to say our own vowels. Sophia took a sleepy Ellie from my arms and sat down with all the kids in the front row.

"You look beautiful," he says with a smile taking a hold of my hands.

Ok, so there you have another chapter done! I will update tomorrow since I have everything ready and then nothing till Saturday and or Sunday !