Family time.

Hey supervaolor's how are you going? sorry, I haven't updated in a while, there are 10 chapters left! if you haven't checked I added a chapter because,  silly me,  I didn't upload it so I did it this morning. 

1 year later ......

"Happy birthday" Chris told Melissa rolling over kissing her bare skin. Melissa groaned, and rolled over. "Did you have fun last night?" He asked her, she nodded and nuzzled into her neck. "Umm the kids should be up soon" Chris said "Umm, Maddie, Ellie and I are going to do my final dress fitting and fine them them a free to" Melissa says. "Umm I can't believe that next week we will be married" Chris says. "Umm I know I can't believe that I will officially be Melissa Marie Wood" she said with the chuckle that Chris likes so much. "Umm, I can't wait to call you my wife and say I married the most beautiful women in the world," Chris said with a laugh that Melissa likes so much. "Mumma?" The two adults heard. Chris sat up seeing two tinny heads at the foot of their bed "Hey Luca come over here" Chris said as his little feet trotted along the wooden floors. Chris pick Luke up and put him on the bed. "Where are your sisters?" Melissa asked Luke, He pointed out the door. Melissa laughed getting out of bed grabbing one of Chris's shirts that were on her nightstand. Melissa got up and walked outside to see a struggling Maddie carrying Ellie into their room.

"Oh, Maddie," Melissa said quickly walking over to her helping her with Ellie who started crying, making Maddie cry. "Oh, girls its ok, Maddie you did nothing wrong, and Ellie you fine," I say, rocking Ellie. "Let's go into bed," Melissa said as the three girls walk into Chris tickling Luke. Maddie jumped on to the bed and gave her father a kiss, while Melissa placed Ellie on the bed and got back in. "I'll be back are you going to be ok with the twins?" Chris asked Melissa she nodded her head. "Good Maddie did you want to help me?" Chris asked Maddie got off the bed and followed Chris out of the room.

Chris walked back into the room, with Maddie and a few presents, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY" Maddie yelled as she got back up on the bed and gave her mum the present that she picked out with Chris. "Thank you, Maddie," Melissa replies with a smile giving her daughter a kiss. "Did you to help with the present as well?" Melissa asked her twins. They chuckled they were one now so they sort of understood what was happy and sad and well and angry, they were standing up not walking yet. They started babbling but not speaking probably. "Yes they did" Maddie replied "Well thank you" Melissa replied opening the presents, seeing a photo of the whole family. "Oh thank you baby's," Melissa says kissing each of them.

Chris slid into bed giving Melissa a box, she smiled she didn't like when he got her small gifts because it meant they were expensive. "Chris, please if it's expensive I don't want it," I tell him. "but you..." he starts and I finish "Deserve it, yes I know" looking at him. "Please it's for the wedding, something blue, and something new, I know grandma is giving you something borrowed," he says. "I open the box to reveal a beautiful bracelet, it had blue and purple with the infinity symbol ok it. Melissa gasped smiling "Look on the inside" Chris stated. Melissa picked the bracelet out and look inside, 'you are strong, you are beautiful, you're my infinity forever we can conquer anything' when Melissa read it out loud a tear slid down her cheek. She smiled and looked at her soon to be husband. "I love it, thank you," Melissa said smiling giving him a kiss. "How about we all get ready and go out for breakfast," Melissa said Ellie and Luke clapped their hands while Maddie went out quickly to have a shower, making Melissa and Chris laugh.

The family got ready and headed out down to the park, Ellie and Luke still rode in the pram however they always like to sit up and face each other or sit next to each other, they were really inseparable. Maddie walks beside Melissa holding her hand. They sat there at the usual table which is the table that Melissa and Chris would always and still do eat lunch at most days of the week.

Melissa made sure to call cat and let her know that they were going down to the park and to get the usual for all of them.

Melissa parked the car next to the seats while Chris got the small seats out from the stroller so Ellie and Luke can sit in them, Melissa told Maddie to got tell Cat or Thea that they heard and ready for their breakfast, while Melissa and Chris sat with Ellie and Luke, as they ate some of their crackers.

Maddie came running back with a smile on her face, sitting down next to her dad. "They bring the food over in a few minutes, Thea is going to bring over the drinks," Maddie said smiling. "Good," Melissa said with a smile. The family talked for a while, waiting for their food.

They ate their food, and with Maddie's requests, they went to the playground so she could show them what she can now do on the monkey bars.

For the first time In a while, Melissa pushed the pram across the grass, and when they got to the playground Melissa picked up the twins out of the pram and placed them on the grass next to the playground.

"Mum, dad look at this" Maddie said as they both looked up watching their daughter hang upside down and flip off the bars, Melissa and Chris both clapped their hands, Ellie and Luke saw what their parents and started to clap too, making Maddie laugh, and hugged them both.

"Can they go on the slide?" Maddie asked her mother and father. Melissa looked at Chris, he nodded. "Ok I will pick Ellie up and dad can help you hold Luke and slide him down the slide," Melissa says to Maddie.

Chris told Melissa that he wanted to film this so Melissa had to hold both Ellie and Luke as they went down the slide themselves or Maddie hold either Luke or Ellie as they went down. As Maddie and Luke slide down, Ellie slides down on her own with Melissa holding her back. The kids clapped their hands, as they sat at the end of the slide.

"Mumma," Luke said. "Mumma," Ellie said Chris and Melissa looked at each other smiling "Say, daddy," Chris said still filming not realizing that he was filming their first words. They smiled at said Mumma again and again. Chris stopped filming and picked up Luke, and continued to say dada, and he shook his head and smiled.

For the rest of the day, the family spent it at home, playing games and tried to get Ellie and Luke to say a few more words having a relaxed lunch and then having a quiet dinner the family and their closest friends, making it more like their rehearsal dinner one week before your wedding. 

There you have it !!! I may update again since I have everything ready! I did a lot today with making pictures for chapters.