Chapter no. 5

"Oh God! I'm going to leave this house in a few days and here I'm! My entire room is messy!"

I face palmed myself as another stack of books fell on my head.

"Ow!!" I rubbed my head and bent down to pick them up. A smile overtook my face when I recognized a familiar diary lying there.

There were autographs from my friends and acquaintances. I flipped through some pages.

Hareem Nasir Ali Khan!
Don't you dare forget me even if we fall apart. I love you and will keep loving you. I won't forget how you used to stay by my side when other people made fun of me talking about politics and cricket all the time.
Love, Samara.

I flipped another page.

Ahm Ahm,
Okay, here I go...You are very nice but I don't get the way you so easily get misty. I Love you all but please be strong.
Sara.

I flipped over some other pages but my eyes fell on a familiar page. My fingers froze on the page the red and blue coloured marker had written so deep words. I never got it how some so cool and handsome boy could ever like a stupid girl like me.

Hareem,
I don't know what spell you casted on me. I feel so attracted to you. Your chuckle makes me go mad. Whenever you smile, a smile finds its way on my lips out of nowhere. And when your gaze meets mine, how I describe it! What I feel! You make me speechless. How can I girl be so adorable and intelligent and innocent at the same time? What are you Hareem! Where did you come from! I have a huge, craziest crush on you!
Zaroon :)

All he did was compliment me but his words were so true! I never read that diary but after that night.

"Oyi, Hareem!"

I turned to look at Sana and raised my eyebrows asking her what!

"What's the answer to question no. 3?"

I opened my mouth to tell her but–

"What the hell! I can't see how you guys take your papers. I mean all you did is ask each other." Sir Hamza pretended to scold us but I didn't miss the dimple on his Left cheek.

"Sir, teamwork is a THING!"

"But teamwork is essential in sports not papers."

"Oye Hareem. Did you see yesterday's Match?" Samara asked.

"Yeah. Sadly Karachi won. I was supporting Multan."

She pouted, "I was too."

I saw sir Hamza face-palming.

"Sir, we get too bored taking these papers. We have to discuss something to keep ourselves entertained." He shook his head.

"No, This 10th class is pissing me off." I turned to stare at door of 10th class. The door was closed but music still blasted through our eardrums.

Suddenly, board marker hit the door. I yelped, "Shut it!"

Sir Hamza yelled, "I don't get it why they plan such frickin'  farewell parties."

He rubbed his temples, "Guess what! We ain't studying today. Enjoy!"

I groaned. I loved taking his lectures. He was my favorite teacher. I also loved biology.

"Hareem! Gimme biology book." I gave my book to him.

He always opened random page or the chapter he was going to teach us. But that day! He opened the very first page. I slapped my forehead.