Chapter no. 33

"So, you're going to in Doctor Talha's assistance?" My clique, Zainab asked me as we walked out of the Ward 34.

I couldn't help but smile widely as she asked me the question.

"Yeah." I said in chirpy tone.

"Aren't you a bit too happy for that?" I chuckled softly as she asked me that curiously.

"Actually..." I trailed off and stopped when I saw a nurse.

"Excuse me. Do you know where is Doctor Talha's Ward?" I asked her polity.

She told me the number and Directions, I thanked her and followed her instructions.

"When I was in 10th grade, Sir Hamza used to teach me Biology. He was still a university student, so when he was taking his exams, Sir Talha came to teach us as he was his brother. Sir Talha's Medical Studies had ended that time. He knew my craze for this field. Yea, so I pretty much know him. And I am very happy that I'm going to be in his assistance." I finished.

"Oh, I see."

I saw a good looking Doctor standing a few feet away from me. He looked in his late thirties. But he still managed to look good. I could see him smiling and laughing along with a child.

"Excuse me?" I called out as I approached him. He turned around with a smile but it widened as he recognized me.

"Hareem is it you?" He asked.

I chuckled.
"Yes sir. It's Hareem Khan." I told him the name I used to write in my tests when I studied in tenth grade.

He patted my back as a way of greeting.
"Oh kid, it's so pleasure to see you after so long." He stated.

"And I knew it with all my heart that you'd reach this Destination of yours. And look here you are!" He exclaimed.

I chuckled.
"Yes, sir. You were the only one who believed that I'd become a doctor."

He smiled.
"Because I had seen your hardwork."

________________________________________________________________________

"Bhaya, This costs too much. I had bought the same watch from Lahore of 350 Rupees." I argued with the shopkeeper.

I was at some shop buying a watch for me. I saw a beautiful watch with bracelet straps and I decided to buy it while I was on my way to home.

"Excuse me, Brother. Give the watch." A haha extended from behind me and picked up the same watch I wanted.

"What the hell!" I groaned.

"I was buying it." I complained and turned around only to make me jaw drop.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed happily.

He smiled widely at me.
"How much it costs?" He asked the shopkeeper.

I opened my mouth to protest but he lifted up his index finger to shut me up without even looking at me.

He knew me too well.
"Sir, 450 Rupees."

Arsal pulled out a 500 hundred rupee Note and gave it too the shopkeeper.

Then he turned to me and handed me the watch.

"You didn't have to do this." I smiled, taking the watch from his hand.

"But I wanted to."

Behind from him appeared Arsh. Making me gasp. He casually draped his arm over Arsal's shoulder and then faced me, Saying;

"This is the least he could do for the girl he loves."

___________________________________________________________________

Hashir does not love Hareem, or he does?
Who knows!

But Arsal really does love her! What are your thoughts? What the hell Arsal and  Arsh are doing in Bahawalpur?

What it Really Arsh's place to say that to Hareem? Or should Arsal have personally confessed?