Chapter no. 14

Hash :)

I kept looking at his contact name on my phone's screen and did the first that came to my mind out of anger.

I blocked his number.

I then, reached for my diary in my snapback and pulled it out. I pulled out a random only to see it wordlessly and white.

This isn't the diary I write in.
I thought.

The second thought came to my mind was I had left the diary in my room. I just hoped no one reads it, because the diary was filled with Hashir, Hashir and Hashir.

I picked up my new Diary.

Dear diary,

When I thought for minutes and nothing came to my mind. I huffed and put it back.

It was like my mind was absent. I wasn't capable of thinking or writing anything. I felt like everything I did was not intended.

I grabbed my phone and unblocked him.

I turned my attention to outside. Trillions of stars were shamelessly mocking me. They were twinkling. As if telling me I could never be a star, I could never twinkle. I could never get the attention of someone I want to get.

The mere thought made my lip wobble. My eyes burned, tears threatened to slide down but I gulped and wiped the tear that didn't even escaped my eye.

I amount of stars reminded me the night when last year us cousins spent the whole night awake.

" Come on the roof and don't bring any kid." I checked the text again I had gotten from Bilal.

I was sitting on the bench and staring at the sky when my eyes went in front of me. Where, three dark bodies were seen climbing the ladder. One of them saw me and waved his hand.

I waved back and turned my head to Tania who was sitting on swing and busy with her phone texting.

Then I turned my head to Sarah, She was telling the story of some horror movie to kids.

I saw Tania approaching me.

"Yarr, B texted me. He asked us to come on the roof."
She showed me the text.

"He texted you too?"

"What do you mean by that?"
As reply, I showed her the text I had gotten.

I got the hint and called out Sarah's name. She looked to me, I gestured her to come over.

"What!"

"Did you get any message?" Tania asked her.

As if on cue, she took out her phone.

"What is it?" She asked, still looking at phone.

"Bilal is calling us up."

"Should we go or should we not?" Sarah asked, looking at us both.

"I don't think so yarr. If elders find out we're on roof. Which is surrounded by animals and plant farm not to mention but it's almost two am." Tania said.

Sarah pouted.

"But they took money from us for coke and pizza. And no way I'm letting that go." Sarah answered.

"Plus, Hash is also there." I added with a cheeky grin.

Tania mentally debated then gave up.

"Let's go." She was about to get up but I held her wrist.

"But what about these kids. If they know we're going up they'll follow us and their parents then also disallow us to go too."

Both Tania and Sarah nodded at me.

"We'll go turn by turn. First Hareem you go. Then Tania. I'll divert their minds and then come." Sarah nodded at the kids.

I thought about a second, the courtyard had Uncle and Aunt's room. If she saw me, what excuse I'd give.
I thought.

"Go!" Tania said.

I got up, but a voice interrupted.

"Take off you flats. They make noise."I nodded and took them off.

Once I Reached the ladder, I take a good at the room's window.

What if someone's already starting out.

I shook my head and started climbing. I jumped up as I reached the last step. I turned to my and saw a wall.

I have to climb on it but how? It's long enough.

I picked up couple bricks and put them one on another.
My hand reached the edge of wall and I lifted myself up.

"Aahh." I sighed as I reached up.

Cold wind hit my face. I look at the tall green, shinning in moon light and swing here and there.

The guys saw me and I approached them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Helloooooo hehe.
How are you liking my book so far?

There are a lot mistakes and I also saw them but I'm too lazy to go back and edit.
Sue me for being so lazy:/

This is the last flashback or this is something I think.

You met Arsh ? Do you like him already? Because I freaking love him!!!!

Above's the picture of Muneeb butt as Arsh.

Bye :*