Chapter no. 23

When something goes wrong.
When any difficulty arrives.
You accompany me, oh my love.

Until the night is moonlit.
Everyone gives company.
But in darkness, You.
Don't leave my hand.

There is no one, nor was then.
In my life, But you.
You accompany me, oh my love.

I heaved a sigh. Atif Aslam's song always reminded me of Him. Of Hashir.

It'd have been half year since I had come to Lahore. Since then, Hashir had always tried to chat me. There was no day, I didn't receive his morning or night text. Those texts made me smile and cry too.

I didn't know, what to do. If I'd told him to not text me, then I'd miss him and want him to text me. But also, I wanted to forget about him.

There was one thing I was sure of, I could not Forget Hashir till I keep listening Atif Aslam. And no way in the hell, I could ever stop listening to his songs.

I looked at the stars.

"You're there, watching him too. Aren't you?" I asked as they twinkled.

As if replying to me.

"He also lives under the same sky, the same stars. Under you." A tear escaped my eyes.

"How's he?" I smiled widely as I asked them.

"Did you see his brown eyes? Those beautiful eyes twinkle more than you do." I said proudly as if I was talking about my features.

They twinkled again. I thought about them winking at me. Saying bitch your love so hot.

I chuckled.

"His-his hairs? How soft they are. I mean I've never seen so beautiful and soft hairs. And the color? Golden brown. That's so unfair. Shiny, soft, beautiful hairs. I once ran my fingers through them. He was sleeping, I couldn't kiss him because that's not good deed. So I ran my fingers through them, and I swear they were so soft." I went back to that.

I remembered.
"And his face? That looked so innocent while sleeping. He looked like a baby, so fragile and peaceful."

"His nose?" I laughed at that.

"Long sharp beautiful nose."

Who the hell adores NOSE?

I did.

"His eyes. Those lucky eyelashes that surround them. I could never to find out if they are brown or Hazel. But I swear, I once them with specks of green. Is this possible? Mine are black. So boring. And when he looks at you through his eyelashes, I bet you'd faint right at the moment. They are long and brown. So unmanly but sexy at the same time."

I wondered if he was there listening to my blab about his features.

That would have gotten him to smile slightly.

"Have you seen his lips? The way they Twitched upward when he smiles. And his laughter? So rhythmic. So melodic. I love his laughter."

"Yah, When he looks at me with his eyes fully open, his eyebrows raised and his lips in a smile. I love that expression. When he has that expression, I couldn't help but smile, I couldn't control my stupid smile."

And again, I had that stupid wide crazy insane smile.

My phone vibrated.

Hashir;
Goodnight.

I frowned and dialed his number.

Woh Lamhe Woh Batein
( Those moments, those chats)
Koi na jaane
( No one knows)
Woh kesi ratein Woh barsatien)
(Those nights and rains)
Woh bheegi bheegi yadein.
(Those wet memories)

Atif Aslam's 'Wo lamhe' started playing in my ears.
I frowned even deeper.

Then the song stopped, replaced by his voice.

Hello.

His voice sounded surprised and excited.

'Hashir, it's me. Hareem.'
I kept my voice steady, trying not to cry.

How could I not know it Hareem. I have your number saved. Or otherwise, I would have recognized your voice.

My lip wobbled. A sob was ready to escape my lips.

I held my phone away from my face for a moment. I cleared my throat.

'Look Hashir. I didn't call you to chat with you.' I said in a monotonous voice.

Then w-why.

He smattered. His tone changed from Happy to guarded.

'Hashir, I came here to study. Okay? I don't want you to disrupt my routine.'

Okay.

His voice sounded robotic.

I felt my heart squeezing, aching. I could hear my brain yelling at me, shouting and saying 'stupid crazy girl. What are you doing? You can't run away from him. You are hurting him. Stop being so cruel. Can't you listen those cracks in his voice?'

I couldn't cry at that time. I told myself to stop being vulnerable.

'I want you to stop texting me. Stop trying to talk to me.' it came out more harsh than I wanted it to.

I didn't wait for his response, I dropped my phone on my lap and cried.

Cried harder, louder. I let everything I had in me out.

I sniffed.

"Hey stars." I called out, not looking at stars. Instead I looked in front of me, my eyes wandered into endless distance.

"Are you watching him right know? How's he? Is he alright?"

"Please let him know that. I don't want him to stop texting me. Please tell him that—"

I again broke into tears.

"Tell him that-that I still l-love him."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiiiiiii my friends.
How are you!

I'm not fine, because imran Abbas is slowly taking my breath, heartbeats, senses away.

I'm in love with him. Hehe.

*Hashir pops out of nowhere*

Hashir: Did two girls just confessed their love for me?

Arsal: So, I am a lawyer?

Hashir: no one asked you to come. Go to court and solve folk's problem. That's what you're supposed to do.

Arsal: Man, you should not have come there. Hareem just let you down.

Hashir: so is it true that you love me, Dua?

Me: D-did he just speak my name? Oh m-my *faints*

Hashir: what happened to her? *Asks Arsal*

Arsal: maybe she saw your face from close and fainted.

Hashir: *ignores Arsal* So did you like the chapter?

Where's Hareem *ask readers*

Hashir: *smirking* probably shying away from me. She just confessed her love!

Comment, Vote, Follow.

;)