Chapter 13

*Jessa Lynn's p.o.v*

     I can't believe I'm actually getting married tomorrow. I'm laying in bed staring at the ceiling, since I can't sleep. "You should get some sleep." Ginny said from the bed next to me. Ginny is sleeping in my room tonight so she can help me get ready tomorrow morning. "I can't I'm to excited." I said. "What am I going to do with you?" Ginny asked. "Cierra!" Ginny called right down the stairs. "Ye- ahhhhh!" I heard a really loud thud. Ginny and I walked out to see Harry bent over Cierra, while Cierra laughs hysterically. "Blimey Cierra, that's the fifth time today! Are you okay?" Harry asks. "I'm fine, surprisingly." Cierra said laughing. "What's going on?" I look up to see everyone who was just asleep out into the hallway. "Nothing just Cierra falling up the stairs." I said laughing. "Oh dear, are you okay?" Mum looks over to Cierra worriedly. "I'm all good!" Cierra calls up the stairs. "Well off to bed everyone especially you Draco and Jessa. You are getting married tomorrow." Mum says smiling. I smile and jump up and down. I hear everyone laugh at my childish behavior as I turn to go back to my room. "Now go to sleep!" Ginny ordered. "But I can't." I said looking at Ginny. "Yes you can, now goodnight!" Ginny said turning the light off.