Chapter 16

*Jessa Lynn's p.o.v*

Draco and I were sitting at our table talking when my chair got knocked out from under me. "Heeeyyyyyooooii!!!!" Cierra did this weird dance like thing. "Are you drunk?" I asked, watching her idiotic dance thing. "What nooooo, I'm not frunk." She said with a constipated look on her face. Draco helped me off the floor, "Are you okay?" I nodded, smiling at him. "Ouch." I hear and look back down to see Harry on the ground at Cierra's feet. "Hello, my name is Harry Potter." His words were somehow perfect like he wasn't drunk, but by the looks of it, he was. I just laughed. "Why's you laugh at him?" Cierra asked almost crying. "I think we should get them out of here." I said laughing. Draco nodded and grabbed Harry as I grabbed Cierra. "Wheres we going?" Cierra asked. "We are going to a private part of the party." I said, dragging her to her room. After dragging them both up the stairs we made it to their room. "Go to bed, you guys are really drunk." I said emphasizing the word really. Cierra grabbed Harry and pulled him in the bed, then nodded. "Should we go back to the party?" Draco asked. I shook my head and pulled to him my room. When we got in I shut the door and locked it. I jumped into Draco's arms, kissing him roughly. He reached back and unzipped my dress, and slid it off me. He pulled me up, onto him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my hands finding their way into his shirt, unbuttoning it. Draco helped me with his clothing and he pushed me onto the bed. When I finally realized what was happening I pulled away. "What's wrong?" Draco asked. "Not tonight." I said, running my hand down his abs. He nodded and started getting dressed in casual clothes, and I did the same. We walked back out to the party and all eyes were in us. "Why did you guys change?" Mum asked. "We weren't comfortable." Draco answers for me. Mum nodded and walked away. "Thanks, I didn't know what to say." I said awkwardly. Draco just grabbed my waist, and kissed me.