Chapter 26

*Jessa Lynn's pov*

It has been a week since I found out I'm pregnant. Everything has been great, well, except the fact that I empty out my stomach every morning now.

"Baby, are you okay?" I heard Draco ask, pulling my hair back. I just look at him and nod.

It was 5:00 in the morning, and i had been throwing up for several minutes.

"Why don't you try and get some rest.        I'll bring you breakfast.? Draco offered, worry filled his eyes. I looked up at him and smiled. He helped me up and led me to the bed.

*time skip*

I woke up and looked at the time. 8:00. I looked around the room and saw some food sitting in my desk. My stomach growled at the thought of food. I scarfed it down in a record time and read the note that was left under it.

'I went to eat with my friends, I'll be back before class starts
-D'

I shrugged and grabbed my robes and headed to the bathroom for a shower.
When I got out of the shower I pulled on my robes and walked out of the bathroom to be greeted by Draco.

"Hey babe." He said pulling me close. "Hey." I said giving him a quick kiss. "Is that all I get? I brought you breakfast." Draco whined, fake pouting. I smirked and turned away from Draco. I felt Draco's hands snake Their way around my waist, turning me around. He crashed his lips onto mine, running his hands through my hair. We were snogging  for a full minute when I finally pulled away, panting. I smiled up at him and kissed him gently on the lips.

"We better get to class." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of our room.

*time skip*

   "Draco, I'm hungry." I whined for like the 20th time today.
"Jess, you just ate." Draco sighed. I was getting in his nerves.
"Yeah, I know but I'm really hungry." I said, pouting. My stomach made a really loud grumbling noise.
Draco groaned, obviously annoyed.
"I'm sorry, I can't help it. Please don't be mad." I said tears spilling from my eyes.
"Baby, I'm not mad. I'm just a little stressed from all this work and you being pregnant." Draco said smiling at me.
"Why is me being pregnant stressful?" I asked, hugging Draco.
"It's just the thought that we're having a baby......I mean I never actually thought I'd have children." Draco said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled at him, I love him so much.
"Let's get the baby some food." Draco said smiling. I nodded and pulled him to the kitchens.