Chapter 14

*Jessa Lynn's p.o.v*

    Ginny was doing my makeup, while Hermione was doing my hair. "Guys,can you hurry up." I said playing with my engagement ring. "Be patient, Jess." Ginny said. "You actually do love him?" Hermione said surprised. "I know it seems strange to love the man who bullied me, but it was like love at first sight, but after the first sight." I said. "Okay I'm confused." Ginny said. "It's complicated." I said sighing. After that I stopped fidgeting, and just sat there thinking.

'What if Draco is only acting?'

'What if he's been lying this whole time?'

'Why didn't he get his mother, or anyone else to override this law?'

"What's wrong?" Ginny asked, wiping my tears. I could barely breathe, my panic attack taking over. "This is bad." Ginny said worry all over her features. "What??!!" Hermione said. "This happened once before, and it wasn't good. There was nothing that stopped it." Ginny sighed. "Could Draco help?" Hermione asked. "But that's bad luck." Ginny protested. "Oh well! Go get him!" Hermione ordered.

*Ginnys p.o.v*

  I was running down the steps to find where Draco and the guys were. "Draco!!!" I called. "Yes?" I heard a voice from a room a couple rooms down. "There's a problem." I said once I got to the room. "What?" He asked worry filled his eyes. "It's Jess, she's having a really bad panic attack and we don't know how to stop it. We thought maybe you could help." I said. Draco nodded and followed me to the room.

    *Jessa Lynn's p.o.v*

   I was still hyperventilating when I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Draco. He was hugging me tight and rubbing my back soothingly. "Are you okay?" He asked, worried. "I-I'm f-fine." I said, looking into his beautiful gray eyes. "What was all that about?" He asked cupping my cheek with his hand. "I was worried you were lying when you said you loved me." I said nuzzling into his palm. "I've never lied in my life." Draco said. Then he kissed me. I melted into the kiss, running my fingers through his hair. I was disappointed when he pulled away. "I have to go, I'll see you later." Draco said getting up. I nodded smiling.
"Now I need to do your makeup all over again." Ginny said shaking her head.