Chapter 15

*Jessa Lynn's p.o.v*

"Annnd......done!" Ginny cheered. "I'm really sorry about making you do it again." I said sighing. "It's fine. It looks better this time too, so it was for the best." Ginny said smiling. "I'm just hopeless aren't I?"I said laughing lightly. "Don't say that! You're most certainly not hopeless!" Ginny scolded. I just shook my head. There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" Ginny called. "It's time." Mum said smiling. I nodded and walked out with her to my father. "Hey dad." I said hugging him. "Hello my little Jessa." He said. "Are you ready?" I nodded.

  *Draco's p.o.v*

  When the doors opened and all of the bridesmaids came out, I got really nervous. What if she bails. Then I saw her. She was beautiful in that dress. It fit her perfectly. And her beautiful face was framed by her beautiful blonde and blue hair. It was put up in a beautiful bun with 2 strands of hair pulled out to frame her face. I smiled, just looking into her blue eyes.

   *Jessa Lynn's p.o.v*

I looked into his bright gray eyes, and everything else in the world was gone. Before I knew it my father and I were in front of Draco and the priest. My father hugged me and put my hand into Draco's. I smiled up at him, once again looking into his eyes.

"Do you Draco Lucius Malfoy, take Jessa Lynn  Mae Weasley to be your lawfully wedded wife until death do you part?"

"I do" Draco said with a smirk.

"Do you, Jessa Lynn Mae Weasley take Draco Lucius Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband til death do you part?"

"I do." I said smiling.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride"

Draco grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. I smiled as he kissed me. I ran my fingers through his hair messing it up. I heard cheers surrounding us when we pulled away. I blushed and looked away. Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me back down the aisle.

"Wow." I said when we were alone.
"Yeah, I know" Draco said, kissing my forehead. "Well, Mrs.Malfoy, we have to get to the party I bet every bodies waiting." He said chuckling. I nodded and blushed when he said 'Mrs.Malfoy'. He was right the reception was in the form of the house while the wedding was in the back.