Chapter 21

*Jessa Lynn's p.o.v*

"Thanks for breakfast, Mum." I said finishing my food. "Your very welcome dear." Mum nodded picking up the plates. I grabbed Draco's hand and pulled him away. "Where are we going?" He asked keeping pace with me so I don't pull his arm off. "I'm going to bring you to my childhood hide out." I started running. "I used to come up here to escape my brothers." I said looking at the tree. "I had something like this at the manor but it was only for when I was a little kid, then my parents destroyed it." Draco said frowning. "That's horrible." I said looking into his eyes. "Yeah, I guess I got over it pretty fast. I was only 5 after all." Draco said sadly. I felt horrible for Draco, his family wasn't fair to him. I guided Draco to the entrance to the tree house. "Is this a secret entrance?" Draco asked smiling. "Yeah, I didn't want my brothers knowing about it, well Ron knew but he's my twin so he didn't bother me." I said giggling. I looked around all the walls. All the songs I had created, along with songs I just loved. "Are these muggle songs?" Draco asked picking some up. "Yeah, when I was younger I collected them, and I would copy them down and sing them at night."
I said slightly tearing up at the memory. "Can you sing one?" Draco asked, grabbing the song Butter by BTS. "I wasn't any good, it was just for fun." I said, my face heating up with embarrassment.

"Please." Draco begged pushing the paper close to me.
"Fine, but I'm warning you I'm not good." I said grabbing the paper.

-song-

''Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover

Gon' pop like trouble breaking into your heart like that (ooh)
Cool shade, stunner, yeah, I owe it all to my mother, uh
Hot like summer, yeah, I'm making you sweat like that (break it down!)
Ooh, when I look in the mirror
I'll melt your heart into two
I got that superstar glow, so
Ooh (do the boogie, like)
A side step, right-left, to my beat
High like the moon, rock with me, baby
Know that I got that heat
Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap
Side step, right-left, to my beat
Get it, let it roll
Smooth like butter, pull you in like no other
Don't need no Usher to remind me you got it bad
Ain't no other that can sweep you up like a robber
Straight up, I (got ya)

Making you fall like that (break it down)Ooh, when I look in the mirror
I'll melt your heart into two
I got that superstar glow, so
Ooh (do the boogie, like)
Side step, right-left, to my beat
High like the moon, rock with me, baby
Know that I got that heat
Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap
A side step, right-left, to my beat
Get it, let it roll
Get it, let it rollGet it, let it rollIce on my wrist, I'm the nice guy
Got the right body and the right mind
Rolling up the party, got the right vibe
Smooth like (butter), hate us (love us)
Fresh boy, pull up and we lay low
All the players get moving when the bass low
Got ARMY right behind us when we say so
Let's go
Side step, right-left, to my beat (right-left, to my beat)
High like the moon, rock with me, baby
You know that I got that heat
Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap (you know that talk is cheap)
Side step, right-left, to my beat
Get it, let it roll
Smooth like (butter), cool shade (stunner)
And you know we don't stop
Hot like (summer), ain't no (bummer)
You'll be like, "Oh my God"
We gon' make you rock, and you say (yeah)
We gon' make you bounce, and you say (yeah)
Hotter, sweeter, cooler, butter!

Get it, let it roll'

-end of song-

When I finish the song I have tears in my eyes. That song has always been special to me. Draco brings me back to reality by clapping. I look down to cover my blush. Draco lifted my chin up and kissed me. The kiss quickly got heated. I was straddling his waist and taking my shirt off at the same time. Draco helped me take his shirt off. Draco started kissing even more rough and laid me down on the floor.

*time skip*

That was amazing. I grabbed one of the blankets that I had often used up here and wrapped them around me and Draco. Draco and I had fallen asleep in here and it was really cold now. "Hey baby, we should get inside." I said lightly shaking Draco. Draco groaned, but sat up to gather his clothes and put them on. I did the same. I looked at Draco and smiled, remembering all that happened. "Let's go, love." Draco picked me up bridal style and carried me back to our room at the burrow.