chapter 25

*Cierra's p.o.v*

I was wandering down the halls of Hogwarts, when I ran into my best friend.

oh no, here comes the questions. "Where have you been!??" Jess said looking at me angrily. "I was with Harry." I said without realizing what I had just said. Jessa's eyes widened, and her smile grew. "If you don't mind me asking, what were you and Harry doing?" she asked with a smirk on her face. "We did nothing." I lied, horribly. Jess just looked at me, she obviously knew i was lying. "If you weren't doing anything why'd you leave with Harry? Jess asked, raising her eyebrows. "We wanted to be alone........" I lied once again, horribly.

"Ci, you know I'm not that stupid." Jess said with an amused look on her face.

"If I tell you this, you have to tell me the news Ginny said you have." I said giving up. Jess looked at me, and after a while nodded.

"Harry and I, we............got married." i said preparing myself for her anger. "why wouldn't you invite anyone?' Jess asked, smiling. "We were nervous, and it seemed like the best option." I explained. "Whats your news?" I questioned Jess. "well.....you see....." Jess started. "Jess!" I said getting her to say it. "I'm pregnant....." she finally said. I hugged her REALLY tight. "I can't breathe!!!" Jess managed to croak out. "I'm sorry, I'm just really happy for you."I said bouncing up and down. "Well i have to go meet Draco in the library, so have a good day.' Jess said, giggling.

*time skip*

It was getting dark, so I decided to go back to my dorm room. I wanted to go straight to bed, I was really tired. When I got into my room I saw Harry writing something. "What are you writing?" I asked, putting my hand in his shoulder. "A letter to Mrs.Weasley, explaining where we went and what we did." Harry explained, finishing the letter and giving it to an owl. "Well, I'm exhausted, I'm going to bed." I said yawning and walking to the bathroom to change. After I changed, I launch myself into bed, but instead of landing on the bed I landed on the other side of the bed. "Ci, are you okay?" Harry asked hurrying over to me. I started giggling. "I'm fine, but that was epic." I said, now laughing hysterically. Harry chuckled at me, and held out his hand to help me up.
"Thank you, Harry." I said smiling standing in my toes to give him a quick kiss. "Good night, Ci." Harry said laying down. "Good night, Harry." I said drifting off to sleep.