4

The next day, Lance and Marco order a binder. The package being under Marco's name so Lance doesn't get caught. Marco was planning to stay for at least a week.

Least to say, Lance was excited to get the binder. It was a lot healthier than the two sports bras. He called the group while Marco was still in the room and he said hi to everyone before he excused himself to go cook dinner with their mom.

"My brother ordered me a binder." Lance grins. He couldn't contain his excitement at all.

"Holy shit! That's great Lance!" Pidge smiles.

"Language!" Hunk hisses.

"Dude just wear headphones, plus, we gotta be happy for our boy!" Pidge laughs.

"Congrats, Lance." Keith gives a small smile.

"Thanks guys. Y'know Nyma said the worst thing to me."

"What'd she say? You know I love gossip." Hunk smiles.

"Well it kinda flared up dysphoria. 'where'd your boobs go? They were your best asset'" Lance sighs.

"Oh dear. I'm sorry, Lance." Pidge mutters.

"Want me to stab her?" Keith laughs.

Rare. Keith laughing was rare. He should laugh and smile more. It was kinda cute when he did.

"That's illegal." Lance laughs.

"What's illegal hermana?" Luis asks from the doorway.

Lance yelps and drops his phone onto his bed, laughter filling his ears.

"A lot of things, Luis. Murder, rape, stealing, jay walking, speeding, running red lights-"

"Okay, I get it. Mamà and Marco said come eat."

"I'll be down in a minute."

"Awe, bye Lance." Hunk frowns.

"Call us later." Pidge smiles.

"I may not answer, Shiro wants to take Matt and I out to dinner."

"He didn't think to invite me?! Oh I'm gonna kill Shiro and Matt."

Lance laughs and ends the call. He sets his phone on the bed. New sheets. Guess his mom changed them.

He heads out of his room and downstairs. His father smelled of alcohol. Not as strongly as usual, but it'd be stronger later.

He sighs and takes his seat at the table. Right between his father and Marco. Garlic knots, his favorite.

"Thank you mamà." Lance smiles.

"Oh, thank Marco. It was his idea to make your favorites." his mother smiles.

"Thanks Marco."

"Its nothing." Marco smiles.

Dinner was nice. It was quite peaceful, surprisingly. No arguments, no yelling. Marco made things 10 times better.