44

The plane ride was annoying. Crying babies, snoring women and men, loud music.

"Are planes always this horrible?" Keith groans.

"Probably." Lance snorts.

"The flight I took home for your birthday was horrible, hermano." Marco laughs.

Calliope was unusually quiet.

"You okay Cal'?"

"Uhh- nervous." She smiles.

"About the plane or meeting mamá and papi?" Lance asks.

"Both?" She laughs.

"They'll love you." Marco smiles.

"What if they don't?"

"Then fuck 'em Cal' I love you and that's all that matters." Marco kisses her temple.

They were lucky to all have gotten seats in the same row.

Keith yawns and lays his head on Lance's shoulder.

"Tired?" Lance chuckles.

"Very." Keith smiles, laughing softly. Little puffs of air hitting Lance's neck.

Lance's cheeks heat up, stupid testosterone fucking with his sex drive.

"You tired?" Keith asks

"No. Quit breathing on my neck." Lance huffs.

Keith laughs again, blowing a steady stream of air right against his pulse point.

"Okay thats enough." Marco sighs.

"Its not my fault!" Lance whines.

The plane finally lands an hour later. They wait in the airport for Camilla to pick them up, Lance sitting nervously in a chair.

"Hey, its gonna be okay." Keith whispers, playing with Lance's hair that had grown out a bit. He really needed a hair cut.

The back of it had grown steadily down his neck. His face had also grown a bit of hair, eyebrows thicker. His jawline was more defined and squarish.

Lance had also started to work out, growing a bit of muscle. Swimming got his legs looking good and he also did push ups a bit.

"I look completely different, Keith. I can't- I can't face them." Lance whimpers.

"You can. Who cares if you look different? You look amazing, and you are finally getting comfortable with yourself. Don't let someones opinion change you." Keith smiles, pressing a kiss to Lance's lips, soft and passionate.

"C'mon lovebirds quit sucking face, mamá is here." Marco chuckles.

Lance and Keith's faces both heat up. Lance stands up first and then Keith. Grabbing their bags from the floor they head out of the airport with Marco and Calliope.

"Im nervous." Lance whispers.

"Its your family babe."

"Exactly." Lance whimpers.

Keith grabs Lance's free hand and squeezes it.

"I'm here for you m-mi amor?"

Lance smiles and nods his head, squeezing Keith's hand as well.

"¡Hijos!" Lance's mom sobs as she sees them approaching the van.

She takes Lance and Marco into her hold, hugging them tightly.

"Hey mamá." Marco laughs.

"Hi mamá." Lance says shyly.

"¡Te he extrañado tanto!" She cries.