15

Lance couldn't sleep that night. So school was hell. More so than usual. When the school day ends he goes home and straight to his room.

He texts Hunk.

>>>Hunk>>>

L: fuck it
im gonna come out
if papi kicks me out im gonna move in with marco. He gave me the okay.

H: ksjtjsjzjsj
just be safe Lance

L: i will

>>>Marco>>>

L: im gonna come out at dinner tonight.
so ill call if it goes bad.

M: be safe.
please.

Lance sets his phone down and think about what he's gonna say. All of this would get him away from Lotor and that'd be good. He chews on his bottom lip and sighs.

>>>Pidge>>>

P: hunk told me
just
be careful lance
we don't want you hurt more than that prick lotor has hurt you

L: ill be careful pidge

P: good

Lance does homework to pass the time. Getting finished way before dinner. He groans and takes Blue from his tank.

His bedroom door creaks open. He tenses and slowly turns to face it. Lotor. His blood turns to ice.

He stands there frozen, Blue curled around his arm.

"Y-you checked m-my phone today wh-what do you want?" Lance stutters.

Lotor hums and walks over with his hands behind his back.

"Well I was hoping for a nicer welcome. Perhaps a kiss?"

Lance grimaces and puts Blue back up.

"No? Guess I'll take one then." Lotor sighs, shoving Lance against the wall. Hand hovering dangerously over his throat. Lotor then presses his lips to Lance's, tongue pushing into his mouth.

Lance gags and pushes against Lotor.

"I told you not to fight." Lotor rasps when he pulls away.

"Fuck you." Lance spits.

"An invitation?" Lotor grins.

"Hell no."

Lotor sighs and clamps his hand around Lance's throat. Lance's eyes widen, he claws at Lotor's wrist. Tears streaming down his cheek, choked off sobs.

"Stop fighting." Lotor growls.

And Lance does. What else did he have to lose?

"Good job McClain."

Lance gasps in lungfuls of air when Lotor pulls his hand away.

"Next time I kiss you I expect some input."

Lance nods.

"Good. I'll be taking my leave now. By the way your mother says dinner will be done in an hour." Lotor smiles before leaving Lance's room.

Lance sinks down the wall and lets silent tears fall down his cheeks. He curses mentally at whatever is out there for letting this happen.

An hour later two knocks on the door frame.

"Hey Lana, mamà says come downstairs, its time to eat."

"I'll be down in a minute." he mumbles. He felt empty and numb. Bile rushes up his throat and rushes to the bathroom, heaving up nothing but stomach acid.