16

Out of all the people he expected to approach him, Nyma had instead. She had tears in her eyes.

"You- you're moving?" her voice sounded broken.

"Uh, yeah. Where'd you hear it from?"

"Veronica, she was upset so I uh I asked what was wrong. She said you're moving in with Marco."

"Yeah, yeah. Why does it matter? You pushed me away."

"Lana, I still care about you."

"Its Lance. The name is Lance." he smiles, a lopsided grin he learned from Marco.

"Huh?"

"Nyma, I'm trans." Lance laughs softly.

"I'll miss you, Lance." she smiles, pulling him into a hug. She kisses his cheek.

"Hey, just keep in touch with me you nerd." Lance sniffles.

"I'll try." she pulls away, wiping her tears.

"I'll be gone this week." Lance sighs.

"Did your family kick you out or something?"

"Papi did. He never approved of me being bisexual, guess this sent him over the edge."

"I guess." Nyma chuckles

"Yeah, I'm gonna find Allura. Talk to her about all this I guess."

"Alright, come see me before you leave this week, Lance." Nyma smiles.

"Will do." Lance smiles. He goes to find Allura. She wasn't in the cafeteria so maybe the library?

He heads towards the library but is stopped abruptly when Lotor pushes him into a wall, forearm pushed against his throat.

"You're fucking leaving?" Lotor growls.

Lance claws at Lotor's arm, tears filling in his eyes.

"Where the fuck are you moving?"

"N-none of your b-business." Lance croaks out, lungs burning.

Lotor clenches his jaw and moves his arm off of Lance's windpipe. Taking a handful of his hair to drag him to the bathroom.

Lance cries out, hitting Lotor's arm.

"Will you ever learn McClain? Don't fucking struggle." Lotor growls, dragging him into the men's bathroom. He drags Lance into the corner, pressing against him. Caging Lance in like an animal.

Lance starts to panic, struggling underneath Lotor's weight. Lips against his. Tongue sliding into his mouth, hand slipping under his shirt, one settled at the base of his throat.

"Kiss back." Lotor growls, squeezing his hand around Lance's throat. Nails digging into the skin.

So Lance does. Nearly throwing up in his mouth as he does so. His heart was hammering in his chest. He takes the moment and bites Lotor's lip, hard. Brings his knee up and hits against his crotch.

Lotor grunts and pulls away, falling to the floor.

Lance kicks him and rushes out of the bathroom, tears rolling down his cheeks. He runs to the front office, rushing in. He runs into the principal, panting heavily.

"Sorry!" he squeaks, backing up and looking up.

"You okay?"

"Not at all."

The principal takes Lance into her office and closes the door behind them.

"What happened..."

"Uh- Lana,, or Lance is preferred. L-Lotor Daibazaal dragged me into the mens bathroom and f-forced himself on me." Lance whispers, his heart pounding, blood thrumming in his ears.