30

Lance stumbles through the streets, legs numb. He spins around, hearing footsteps. Eyes widening, he runs.

Bare feet slapping down against the concrete. Terrified. Panting. He runs into someone, falling onto his ass. He looks up and his eyes widen again, scrambling backwards screaming.

"HELP! HELP!" He screams loudly.

"No one's coming to your rescue, love." Lotor purrs, picking Lance up. He throws him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Roaming hands, breath down his neck. Lips on his, lips down his throat. Teeth, sharp and fang-like scraping down his neck. Shirt tugged and thrown to the side, pants ripped off.

Lance wakes up screaming and panting. Sweat sheening his body.

"Lance?!" Keith gasps.

Lance's head shoots around, staring at Keith like he just killed his dog. Lance falls out of the bed and scrambles backwards.

"Lance? Shiro! Get in here!" Keith shouts, scrambling out of the bed.

Heavy footsteps, door swings open.

"Don't touch him, Keith." Shiro grumbles, crouched down near Lance.

"But-!"

"No buts! Now shut the hell up!" Shiro shouts.

"Lance, hey, you're okay. Can you look at me?" Shiro whispers, voice soft and soothing.

Lance's breathing was erratic, hands clawing at his arms.

"Shit." Shiro mutters, he grabs Lance's hands and holds them tightly.

"Lance, I need you to look at me." Shiro huffs

Lance's eyes seem to search the room before landing on Shiro.

"Good, good. I need you to breathe with me. Okay? Can you do that?" Shiro smiles, rubbing patterns with his thumbs into Lance's hands.

Shiro breathes, demonstrating for Lance. In. Hold. Out.

"Okay, Lance, who am I?"

"Sh-shiro?" Lance's voice was scared and slurred.

"Yes, that's good. Who's that on the bed?" Shiro shifts to the side, letting Lance look at Keith.

"Kei-Keith."

"Good. I'm gonna let go of your hands." Shiro smiles, pulling away.

"He- he- Lotor- the streets... he-"

"It was a dream, Lance." Shiro smiles.

"It felt- it felt so r-real!" Lance sobs.

"I know, I know. But it wasnt, I promise you that it was all a dream. You've been here all night, curled up with Keith."

"Even- the- the fight,,, was that- that was a dream? Lotor isn't back either..?"

"No, the fight and Lotor weren't a dream. We've got officers searching right now. We think Lotor had a ticket here and back."

"He- he wouldn't just come then leave." Lance whimpers.

"He might have. They're checking and doing as much as they can."

Lance sighs and rubs at his face. This was all too overwhelming for him.

"I'll have Keith walk you home. I've got to be at work." Shiro smiles, ruffling Lance's hair before he stands up.

"Lance?" Keith mutters.

"Yeah?" Lance looks up to Keith, wiping at his eyes.

"I love you."