50

A couple months had passed and that one time they saw Lotor multiplied. It was like he was taunting them. Teasing them.

Lance was paranoid. He'd either stay with Keith or make Keith stay with him. He was always on edge and he wasn't getting much sleep. Every little noise had him jumping awake.

"Lance, babe." Keith groans, holding Lance's waist.

"I heard something.."

"Its nothing. Bedroom door is locked as well as the front door. Go back to sleep." Keith moves one hand to play with Lance's hair.

Lance sighs, sitting there until Keith's breath evens out. Soft snores. He then slips from the bed and unlocks his door. Hands and legs shaking as he walks out of the room.

"You okay?" Calliope asks.

"Oh- hey." Lance breathes a sigh of relief.

"You seem paranoid." She mutters.

"I'm fine." Lance smiles, slipping back into his room. Locking the door after him, he lays back in bed and curls up to Keith.

He gets a fitful night of sleep like usual. Tossing and turning, waking in the middle of the night.

"Hey, Lance."

"Mm?" Lance groans, rolling over to face Keith.

"We gotta start packing today. We're heading to the apartment."

"Mm I don't wanna get up yet." Lance groans.

"Well Pidge and Matt wanna hang out with us before we leave. They wanna do their fucking ice cream thing." Keith laughs.

"Fine.." Lance whines, clambering out of the bed.

It takes them about an hour or two to get their things packed up. Lance meets Keith at his house and they head down to the ice cream parlor with Pidge and Matt.

"Keith, Lance are you gonna participate?" Pidge asks.

"Participate?"

"They're eating ice cream until they shit and puke their brains out." Keith snorts.

"Its fun! C'mon, join us Lance." Matt grins.

"Doubtful, but okay." Lance smiles.

"I guess I'll do it too." Keith sighs.

"Oh my god!" Pidge grins, hugging Keith.

"Yeah yeah." Keith laughs.

They're not even 15 minutes in and Keith feels like dying. He's gotten like 20 brainfreezes and he's not even done with his 5th flavor.

"You're weak babe." Lance snickers, moving on to his 10th.

Pidge and Matt are toe to toe on their 8th. Trying desperately to catch up with Lance.

Lance gags and coughs. Placing his hand over his mouth when he spots silver.

"I'm gonna throw up.." He mutters, nudging Keith out of the booth.

"Awe man! Laaaance!" Pidge whines.

Keith rushes after Lance and finds the stall hes in.

"Hey, you okay?" Keith asks.

"Lotor..  Fucking- hes ruining everything we do!" Lance sobs.

"Open the stall babe." Keith mutters.

"I dont understand his obsession with us, Keith." Lance hiccups as he unlocks and opens the stall door.

Keith pulls him into a tight hug, one arm around Lance's waist, the other cupping the back of his head.