29

Lance tries to shut the door in Lotor's face, failing when he shoves his foot between the door.

"Aren't you happy to see me? I sure am happy to see you. I missed your vanilla lips and round hips, McClain." Lotor chuckles.

"How- how did you find me?"

"I've got a bit of intel from Axca. She told me all about your bonding in your room. Wells after I beat her senseless or course."

Lance whimpers and backs up, walking backwards until he hits the wall. His eyes widen when he gets boxed in by Lotor.

"Oh princess, you can't be that disappointed to see me, can you? I thought you enjoyed our little visits."

Lance shoves against Lotor, hitting at him.

"Oh love, you don't want me to get violent now. Do you?"

Lance's blood turns cold again. Where the hell were Marco and Calliope? Why were they taking so long to get home.

"You're a horrible host, Lana. Show me to your room." Lotor smiles, breath hot against Lance's skin.

Lana. Lana. Lana.

"That's not my name." Lance hisses.

"But isn't that what your mother named you? You shouldn't just throw that away, Lana. Now be a good pet and lead me to your room like I asked." Lotor chuckles, pulling away from Lance.

Lance reluctantly heads to his room. His heart racing. He had a glass plant pot in his room. He could use that as a weapon.

"There's a good host." Lotor grins, closing the door behind them. He locks it and Lance's heart rate increases.

Lance goes to grab the plant but before he can he's shoved against the bookshelf, books clattering down hitting him in the face. He cries out and struggles against Lotor.

"Were you planning to hit me with that?" Lotor snarls.

Lance shakes his head, silent tears falling down his cheeks.

Lotor makes quick work of shoving Lance face down into the mattress. Ripping the back of his sweatshirt open and throws the tattered cloth to the side.

Lance panics, sobbing and whimpering

"You sound like a wounded dog. Maybe I should shut you up?"

Lance's eyes widen when he hears the distinct sound of a belt coming undone. Lance screams and rolls over, kicking Lotor in the groin.

He takes the chance to grab his jacket and unlock the bedroom door, throwing it open. He races from the room and out of the apartment building.

He feels a hand yank onto his hair and pull him down. Eyes widening when he sees Lotor again.

"You're such a pest!" Lotor growls, kicking Lance in the side.

Lance groans and rolls over, shoving his feet into Lotor's knees, sending the male toppling over.

Lance stands up, nearly falling as he runs. His bare feet pounding against the pavement. Tap tap tap against the hot tar of the road. His lungs scream for air as he runs to the only place he knows.

Bounding up the apartment buildings stairs to Keith's. He shoves through the door and slams it

"Lance?" Shiros worried voice comes from the couch.

Lance's nose was bloodied and his eye bruised. His ribs aching from that kick.

"Shiro, who's here?"