Chapter Fifteen - Not Good Enough

Louis' POV

"Liam have you seen Niall?" I asked. I had looked everywhere and I couldn't see him anywhere.

I was panicking now, he could be at home for 6 months, he could never get over this illness and if I didn't catch him now, when would I next see him?

"He went to the airport just now after saying goodbye, why?" Liam said, looking up from his laptop and smiling at me. I felt my heart beat pace up as I realised I might have missed him.

"Shit, what time does his flight leave?!" I shouted, looking frantically at Liam who just sat there confused.

"It's in about an hour, you might be able to catch him if you -"

"Thanks!" I cut him off, running down the hotel hallway and into the lift, I didn't care that the lobby was probably filled with fans. 

I had to catch Niall, I had to tell him everything, he needed to know before he went home to begin his treatment. He needed to know I loved only him. What if he was already over me because of this person he had had sex with? What if he had fallen out of love with me as easily as I had broken up with Zayn?

To my surprise, the lobby was half empty, I made my way to the backdoor we had been told we could use, and quickly dialled one of the drivers numbers in my phone. Soon we were speeding down the motorway to Manchester airport, that was when I realised I had my mum coming to the hotel in about an hour to pick me up and take me home, but I didn't care, she could wait if it meant I would get my Nialler.

When we arrived at the airport, I rushed in, placing a pair of sunglasses and a hat on my head to try and disguise myself, the last thing I needed right now was pesky fans stopping me.

I ran all the way down the check in desks until I found the one that was hosting the flight to Ireland, I ran my eyes down the line.

I didn't have my passport or any money, so if he had checked in, then I wouldn't be able to follow him.

He wasn't there.

I was to late, I fell to the ground, tears threatening to start falling again. I had lost him, there was no way he would answer my calls, there was no way he would ever listen to me after today. And he would be in Ireland for so long, he might be there long enough to get over me if he hadn't already, he might even be there long enough to fall in love with someone else.

Just as I was about to leave, I stood up and took one last look around the large area. I spotted a bright headed lad walking towards the doorway that led to passport control.

My heart soared, I had it, I had a chance to tell him what I needed to know.

"NIALL!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, not caring that everyone would realise it was me.

He turned around, removing his sunglasses and looking up to see me running towards him.

When I finally reached him, I was slightly out of breathe, but I still managed to pull him into a tight hug, whispering in his ear that I was so glad I hadn't lost him, he just stayed there, unmoving until I took a step back.

I looked around to see a crowd had formed around us. Everyone knew it was us now. Niall cursed under his breath as he stared at the fans that were calling our names and flashing pictures already.

"Niall I -" I started to speak but he placed a finger on my lips.

"You love me, I know." Niall spoke softly, looking straight into my eyes as he removed his finger and placed his arm back by his side. He placed his left foot in front of his right as though he was about to swivel round, but I caught his shoulders swiftly, making sure he stayed where he was.