Chapter Twenty Six - Born

Niall's POV

"Niall, wake up we're here." I opened my eyes when I heard Louis calling my name, he was sat in the drivers seat looking out across the car park, having only tapped me on the knee to try and wake me up. Which was odd, he would usually kiss me, or snuggle into my neck, or whisper something in my ear. 

I didn't say much to Louis, the adrenaline I was feeling took over me. I jumped out the car and was in the hospital in under two minutes, Louis followed shortly after, catching up with me when I stopped to ask which room Daisy was in. I didn't take my time in finding it.

"Niall!" Daisy exclaimed when I entered, a wide smile spreading over her face. I walked over to the bed and pulled her into a long hug. 

"I didn't miss it did I?" I asked, looking around to see any clue of a baby.

"No silly, they think I have a while yet, the contractions I'm having are still quite far apart." She smiled, looking down at her now huge bump. 

"Oh thank god!" I said. Just then the door swung open to reveal Louis, looking flustered. 

"Niall you run quite fast you know." He said, looking over at me with a grin tugging at his lips. 

"Sorry babe." I said, sitting down on the seat next to the bed. 

"Louis!" Daisy said, her already constant smile getting bigger.

"Daisy." Louis said happily, walking over to the bed and kissing Daisy lightly on the cheek "How are you?" 

"I'm okay right now thank you." She answered, before her happy expression changed into that of a grimance. "Oh for fucks sake! shiiiiiiiiiiit." She muttered as obviously she began to get another contraction. 

"Should I get the nurse or something, or your mum?" I asked, looking worriedly at her. 

"No it's okay, Mum's just gone out for some fresh air, and its only another contraction, they just hurt alot."

Five Hours Later

"I really really don't like you!" Daisy shouted at me from where she was sat, trying to push out our child. 

"Shhh, honey, I need you to try pushing again when you feel it, right?" The nurse asked. 

Daisy glared down at the woman, gripping on to mine and her mothers hands even more tightly before making us both wince in pain. It was only the two of us allowed in here with Daisy now. 

Daisy let out a short moan, before turning towards me "You did this too me you idiot!" She shouted. 

"Just ignore her, she is in a lot of pain at the moment." The nurse said to me, obviously feeling the tension in the room just as much as me. 

"Daisy remember the breathing techniques, in, out, in out, calm." Daisy's Mum tried to calm Daisy down, actually being successful for a short few minutes.

"Right, the next contraction you're going to have to push really hard honey." The nurse said softly.

"I can't I can't nothings happening!" Daisy yelled, sweat pouring from he forehead. 

"You can do it Dais!" I said, squeezing her hand tightly. 

"Ahhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" 

"We have a head! One last push Daisy!" The nurse yelled, getting excited herself. 

"Come on Daisy!" Daisy's mother and I said in unison. 

"Come on please now!" Daisy screamed, sitting up more and crippling any working bones I had left in my hand.