My life. [1]

A/N

I'm so glad you all liked the first update☺️I'm on Christmas break so I hope to update more..Enjoy guys!

____

"I love you Camila." I said with a smile as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Camila smiled up at me and rolled us over so she was lying on top of me.

"Aww baby." She spoke softly while rubbing the bottom of my chin. "I love you more."

I shook my head as I grabbed her tightly. "Not possible baby."

She frowned down at me before sitting up a little now straddling me. "Very much possible. I can prove it to you."

I looked up at her, watching as her small, soft hands moved down my body slowly. She bit down on her lip as if she was concentrating.

"Oh really now?" I asked still mesmerized by her beauty.

"Mmhm yep and I think you know how."

"You are something else Cabello." She pouted as she sat up still straddling me.

"But you love me."

I stared at her while gripping her thighs. "That I do babe."

^^^

Y/N's POV. {1 year later}

Walking down the street with a couple of my body guards and hundreds of people surrounding me. I stuck my hands in my pockets as they pushed me through the rough crowd.

 I stuck my hands in my pockets as they pushed me through the rough crowd

I'm in the best place in my career. Being nominated and winning American music awards, BET, Billboard, Grammys, MTV and much more. Better than that I'm finishing up my fourth tour HBOAFM. So as for my music everything was good.

That's speaking music and career wise. My personal life is something much more difficult. I'm going through a hard time right now but I wouldn't say I'm depressed or anything, I'm just not at my happiest.

I've been struggling lately but I'm trying to push through. I have to do it for my kids and I know that, so I'm not giving up.

"Y/N! Y/N look right here!"

"Y/N how's the tour going!"

"Y/N where's India and the twins?!"

"Have you seen Camila!"

"Where's Royalty?!"

I shook my head as I continued to walk through. Being bombarded like this was something that I was too used to. But it never gets easy.