What are we? [52]

Y/N's POV.

"Baby..how much do you love me?" Camila whispered into my chest as she rubbed the back of my neck as I laid trying to get some sleep.

"So much that you can't even understand." I hear her humming in satisfaction with her hands now running up and down my abdomen.

"I would run around the world for you baby, jump off the largest cliff into the deepest ocean.." I said feeling her eyes on me.

I brought my head down to her neck and started to place a few kisses. "Check this out, I would even hold out on sex for as long as you wanted."

"Ohh really, as long as I want?"

"Yeah, as long as it's not over a week."

She laughed as she slapped my stomach. "Really Y/N?"

"Fine, ok 3 days."

"That's no better baby."

"Ok well I'd do everything that I listed minus the last thing. I'm sure I couldn't last that long with your love."

"Aww you really love me don't you."  I nodded as i watched her slowly push me back and climb on top of me.

My hands immediately went to her waist as I held her in one place.

"Do you realize just how beautiful you are?" I whispered with my hands on both sides of her face. She blushed lightly as she grabbed ahold of my hands with her own.

"I am?"

I frowned at her and nodded. "Of course you are baby. You should know that."

She smiled down at me as she sucked in her bottom lip.

"I love you Y/N."

I leaned up bringing my lips to hers. "I love you."

"Can I have you forever?"

"As long as I can have you."

*

I groaned the feeling of my head pounding from the beaming sunlight coming from through a near by window. Looking around I noticed that I wasn't in my room.

Damn. I must be at some chicks house. I could only see the back of someone.

"Hey." I said softly pushing the persons shoulder.

The girl rolled over still asleep but now facing me.

"Oh damn.." my mouth literally flung open when I saw who I was actually in bed with. "Camila?" I whispered to myself as I took all of her features in.

She slept peacefully with her lips slightly parted and her nose crinkling up every few minutes.

I felt pressure coming from my shorts and I looked down to see Camila had her knees pressured right on my dick. I groaned throwing my head trying to calm myself. She continued to twist and turn over in bed only making my situation worse.

"M-mila, mila wake up." I whispered not wanting to scare her.

"Y/N shhhh go back to sleep." She mumbled under her breath. "And get your dick off of my ass."

I rolled my eyes at her and shook her again. "For you information, your ass is on my dick."

She didn't say even respond back just groaned and rolled back over.