I can't win [48]

Y/N's POV.

"Wow bro. So she really broke shit off?"

I nodded as I slowly twisted around in my chair as I put the lit blunt to my lips."Yep, she thinks I'm still in love with Camila."

Right now I'm sitting in one of my studio's out in Calabasas with Justin and Travis. Josh claimed he had some shit to take care of with Amanda or whatever so he's the only one not here.

I been working in the studio with them all day basically. I really just needed some one away from the house and Camila.

It's been a couple of days since we talked and I confessed my feelings to her. So every since then I've been working on more songs.

"Mm." Justin snorted and I looked at him ready to hear what shit he had to say.

"Mm what?"

"Y/N we already knew that and we tried telling you dumb ass more than once." Travis added

I shrugged. "Yeah I know, but I finally came to terms that I was."

I guess hearing Nicki say all that she said to me made me really think about all my feelings that's I still have for Camila.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I did." I said simply as I took another drag of my blunt.

No need in lying to them about it. Like everyone else, they already knew that I wasn't over Camila.

"Alright so what you gone do about it, tell Camila or what?"

"I tried already man. I talked to Camila but she wasn't feeling it."

"Damn she don't want to be with you?" Justin asked and I shook my head turning my attention to the notebook I had on my lap.

"Nah she thinks we shouldn't move too fast. Which I get, I'm just disappointed. I thought me telling her how I felt would get us back together but."

Travis nodded as he rolled up his blunt. "Can you blame her?"

"Not at all man. I know she's been through some shit, but I just want to make things right with her. I spent so much time wasting my time all because I wanted to push my feelings for Camila out the way. But I realize that I can't do that no more."

The room was quite for a second and we all focused on smoking. I started writing down lyrics that flew through my mind.

"Well you know what I say?"

I looked at him and struggled. "What?"

"Time to move the fuck on! If she don't want you then so what? You're Y/N Brown and you can literally get any bitch you want!"

I smacked my lips and Travis pushed him making him fall off the couch. "Justin shut your dog ass up."

"Damnit Trav why you acting like your dog ass don't agree with me?!"

"Hell yeah I do. But don't tell her nothing like that, she's in love with this woman. That's the last thing she needs to do."

He stood up snatching a pillow from the couch and flopped down back in his spot. "Fuck you Travis." He said before looking at me. "Look bro all I'm saying is that you need to keep your eyes open to more options out there."

I shook my head as I tapped my blunt on the ashtray. "I can't do that. Like Travis said I love Camila and if she wants some time then that's what imma give her. I mean look how long she waited on me. Even after I fucked shit up with her, she never gave up."

"Butttt you was just with Nicki the other day." He mumbled but I heard him and I rolled my eyes.

"Man shut up Justin! Damn. Y/N don't listen to this boy. If you really love this woman then you do what you got to do to get her back. Just prove to her that you do really want her."