Late Nights [54]

A week later...

"Alright India I'll call you back later I just wanted to check up on them."

"Y/N you only just dropped them off an hour ago, I promise you they are just fine."

I had spent two days with my babies and I just dropped them back off to India today. But I missed them so much .

"I know but I miss them already." I pouted even though I knew she couldn't see me.

"Oh fix your face ugly I know you're pouting. They miss you too. But you've had them all week."

"Girl ain't nobody ugly over here and you know it!"

She laughed like something was really a joke.

"What's funny?"

"You are, you big baby."

I rolled my eyes as I leaned back in my chair. "Why we cant FaceTime so I can see them?"

"Y/N! Oh my god I just told you it's too late. But how about this I'll call you tomorrow so you can see them all you want."

"Or I can just come and see them."

"Now you know that's all up to you."

I nodded and the phone became silent. Things are still a bit off between us after the argument or disagreement that we had. But I'm stepping up and I'm doing my part as a parent.

"Well I'll let you go, I know your in the studio right now."

"Yeah..um I'll call you tomorrow."

"K, later."

"Later, tell my kids I said I love them."

"I will. Bye Y/N." After she said that she hung up before I could say anything else.

"Bye." I said to myself

Late night studio sessions are the best. I lock myself in the studio by myself and let my mind flow freely. It's honestly the best time for me to right, my best songs to me come from me doing this.

I've been in here pretty much all day trying to prepare this new album... Indigo. {ummm I'm actually super excited for this album! Ik he's about to give me my lifeeeeee😩💜}

It's actually coming a lot faster than I thought. I got about 21 songs done so far, and I'm planning for this album to have 30. So I do still have a little ways to go, but I'm getting there.

So I was currently playing back some beats that I had just freestyles to when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said putting the phone on speaker

"Hey, umm Y/N we need to talk."

"Uh alright what's up?" I asked waiting for her to say whatever she had to say.

"No. In person."

───────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ ───────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

"Hi." Nicki spoke quietly as she slowly walked through the door.

It was so good to see her. It's been a good minute and after we ended we ain't really talked so I'm happy to see her now.