CHAPTER FOUR

It was about to be midnight when I got a call from Maddie, but when I answered and heard the caller, it wasn't Maddie.

"Maddie are you on your way?" I questioned into the phone.

"I don't think Maddie will be with you tonight.... . or any time else!" A different voice came on the line, and was followed by a screeching laughter that peirce my ears.

I completely went into panic! If you think I'm crazy, think again. I mean wouldn't you totally freak out if you got a call from what you thought was your best friend then it turns out to be a psycho killer who said you would never see your best friend again?!?! I cried my eyes out.

Something made me stop crying. I don't know if I told myself to stop crying or something else. Then I herd a faint voice.

"Winter are you there? Please help me!"

"Maddie is that you?"

I couldn't help but scream considering my best friend was at the doorway bleeding everywhere.

"Winter, calm down and help me to the bathroom."

"Maddie? Who who did this to you?!" Jumping off my bed to go help her.

"That's not important right now, please, just help me to the bathroom."

Maddie's injury was worse then I thought, it turns out that Ms. Krilling shot her in the arm and leg. I asked Maddie what made her keep going, she said she'd rather not talk about it.