CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"Wanna know something?" Eistyn asked as he paused the movie we were currently watching for the millionth time.

"Sure." I sat up and faced him, our knee's almost touching.

"I can sing."

"Yeah, I know." I said with a smile.

"You do?" Eistyn sounded surprised.

"Remember that night when I almost died? You sang to me." I smiled at the memory, thankful that I lived.

"Have any requests?"

"Your seriously gonna sing?" I questioned with big bug eyes.

"Not now, but maybe after the movie."

"You got yourself a deal."

Eistyn then hit play on the remote and returned to a comfy position. It looked like the movie just flew by for him. But for me, it was the opposite. The movie seemed to just drag on and on, never coming to a stop. Until... It was finally over.

"Alright. What song?"

"I think you know what song." I grabbed my phone, which hasn't been touched in forever and started playing the song. Instead of listening to the artists' voice, Eistyn sang over them.

"Am I asleep, am I awake or somewhere in between.

I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me. Or did I dream that we are perfectly entwined? Like branches on a tree or twigs caught on a vine.

Like all those days, weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss. And all the sleepless nights and daydreams where I picture this. I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl, and I am not ashamed to tell it to the world.

Truly, Madly, Deeply I am foolishly completely fallin' and somehow you kept all my walls in, so baby say you'll always keep me

Truly, Madly, Crazy, Deeply, in love....with you.." Eistyn sang so sweetly. I closed my eyes and pictured us dancing around the house with me mesmerized by his voice. It sounded so perfectly imperfect. I opened my eyes and saw Eistyn standing with his hand out. I hit the replay button on my phone and took his hand. He pulled me towards his chest and took my right hand in his left. He put his other arm on my back and I put my hand on his shoulder. We stared into each other's eyes as he continued to sing.

My fantasy can true. We danced for about an hour, and still we weren't tired. By the time the song played-for what felt like the hundredth time- I hit pause. Then we plopped down on the couch. He put in The Amazing Spiderman 2 in the DVD player again. He sat next to me, with his arm draped on my shoulder.

"What are you guys watchin'?" A familiar voice came between Eistyn and I.

"Justin!!!" I jumped off the couch and ran to Justin, crying in his shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He hugged me back and spoke softly in my ear.

"I'm just s-so h-happy your a-alive." I let go of Justin and we all walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Dude, how are you alive? I thought Maddie steaked your behind." Eistyn was the first to speak.

"She missed my heart my an inch. But Winter, will you heal me?"

"Yeah. Lay down on the couch. And judging by the blood, Eistyn, I need your help." Justin followed my orders and Eistyn and I knelt down next to him. Eistyn took my right hand while I put my left on Justin's wound.

"Heal." I closed my eyes, the boys' doing the same. The blood cleared fast, and I lifted my hand a little so Justin's skin could stitch itself together.

"Thanks. And guess who finally decided to wake up." Justin thanked me and pointed behind me and Eistyn.

"My gosh.. Icess! Holly!" I screamed and pulled them into a hug. They're alive! I pulled back so everyone could give hugs to everyone.

Once we were all on the couch again, Holly and Icess told their stories. They were shot with a silver bullet-which could kill anything immortal if shot in the heart- but Ice and Holly weren't shot in the heart. Once again, Maddie missed.

"Is that what I think it is?" Icess got up and came to sit next to me and examined my left hand.

"Um. Uh. Um yeah. It is." I spoke nervously to Ice as Justin and Holly walked over to Eistyn, Icess and I.

"You're getting married?!" Icess jumped with enthusiasm and I nodded yes as everyone looked at me. Why only me?

"Who's the un- lucky guy?" Holly asked with a teasing tone of voice.

"Holly!" It was Eistyn. Everyone could tell that it was him, and that he was offended.

"Mr. Offended right here." I looked at him and smiled. He squeezed my hand a little harder.

"Eistyn?!" Everyone spoke symotainiously with eyes as big as baseball's. I saw Eistyn's cheeks turn a light strawberry red.

"When's the wedding?" Justin asked to no one in particular.

"Um. Uh. Um. We don't have plans yet." Eistyn spoke to everyone then I spoke next.

"We''ve only been engaged for a few days." I shrugged and looked at everyone.

" You girls wanna help?" I continued as the girls' looked at me and nodded their heads frantically.

"What about us?" Justin asked, looking at Eistyn.

"Go have fun or something. See a movie. We have a wedding to plan." Holly spoke to Eistyn and Justin with a smile plastered on her face.