III

'Caleb,you're cheating!'

'What?! No I would never do that to you my love.'

Caleb looked at her with pleading eyes hoping she believed him.

'Yes you are,the proof is right there.'

'Stop accusing me of such Amor.'

Amor agigated stood up placing her hands on her wide hips,she was not about to let this matter go.

'Caleb my hand was on blue before yours.Are you seriously laughing right now'

Caleb and Amor were on their living room floor playing a game of twister which began after the girls went to bed and left a mess of the afternoon activities on their game room floor. While putting away their daughters belonging Caleb suggest a game of twister..

'No love,next time be a bit more quicker.... now take it off.'

Only it was strip twister and somehow Amor was losing. She was down to her underwear while he just had his shirt off. She removed her bra before cupping her double D's and throwing the bra onto his face. As fast as her chubby feet could carry her Amor took off towards the main bedroom while holding on to her humongous bossom but within a blink of an eye Caleb was infront of her with a smirk on his face.

'The game is not over yet wife.'

He stood as tall as a building towering over her with the triumphant smirk on his face while she tried her best not to blink as they began a playful game of starring down each other or in Amor's case starring up.

'I have nothing more to take off husband."

She tried to keep the gaze but the slow movements he was making made her look for the nearest escape route since he had blocked the one to their bedroom.

'These need to come off too'

He said tugging onto her all purple lace bikini shorts. She exposed her neck as he began planting soft kisses down to her shoulder. Caleb had now moved away from their bedroom door and he had all his attention on her body. His hands explored her body before tugging onto her underwear.

'Fine!'

Amor shifted away from him,she made the motion to pull down her underwear as her husband smirked at her. Just as Caleb was feeling triumphant she saw an opening and quickly darted off into their bedroom and locking herself into the bathroom,now she was the one with a triumphant smile.

'Don't celebrate just yet wifey'

She paid him no mind as she began her nightly shower. She jumped when a cold hand touched her as she showered.

'Caleb,what the hell!'

'Don't underestimate me wife,I have a spare to every room in this house.'

A stark naked Caleb joined his wife in the shower. He grabbed onto her breasts from behind,sensually massaging them before turning her around. He gently grabbed onto her neck making her look up at him before bending over and kissing her. They made out before he gently pushed her onto the glass,sliding into her from behind, the water being the theme music to their lovemaking.