IV

'Caleb stop'

Amor had a difficult time trying to get ready for work. He kept grabbing on her and taking away everything she tried to put on. The only thing she had managed to wear was her underwear before he walked in from the shower and fiffteen minutes later he was still wrapped in a towel trying to seduce her.

'You'll make me late for work. I am the one opening up the shop to_mmmm'

A moan interrupted her protest as her husband pressed his erect crotch onto her exposed backside. He sensually massaged her breasts before sensually rubbing onto the rest of her body.

'You should not wear such things if you want to get to work on time. You teasing me Amor and you know I cannot keep my hands off you. I'll be done in a minute.'

'Caleb,no,you do not know the definition of a minute..... shi..'

Amor was awaken by her phone ringing. For a second she had no idea what day or time it was,she took her phone to find that her husband was calling. She did not even hear him leave. No longer lucid she jumped out of bed ignoring her ringing cellphone and only concerned aboit work.

'I cannot believe he let me sleep knowing I have to get to work!

Amor grabbed her cellphone after getting dressed. She took her handbag searching for the keys to the shop. She noticed that he had sent her a text as she was about to call him and enquire about her keys..

'My love, noticed how peaceful you were sleeping after I rocked your world. I took the key for Thando to open the shop,just relax. I will fetch the girls from school. Love you'

She thought about going into work but decided against it since all her appointments were prosponed for the next day courtesy of her husband. She made a smoothie before laying down on the couch infront of the television and catching catching up on her favourite show The big bang theory.

'Honey,we're home'

Once again she had fallen asleep and woke up to Caleb shaking her awake.

'Babe are you okay,you spent the whole day sleeping today.'

'Yes I am fine,it has been a hectic week at work. I am just tired,what time is it?'

'It's a quarter past five'

'You just brought back the girls?'

'Yeah I forget I had a meeting around two. Since bringing them home would make me late for the meeting I decided to just take them with me to the office. I tried calling you but you did not pick up so I sent a text.'

Amor apologised saying that she had forgotten her cellphone upstairs.

'Let me make dinner'

'No need,I brought ribs and burgers for the kids.'

Amor thanked him before grabbing his hand and guiding her husband into their personal shower. She made sure her girls were clean and eating before joining him in his shower.

'I should bring home dinner everyday since I get such appreciation.'

He smiled watching her get down on her knees.