XVI

Robert walked into the building and headed straight for the front desk where a young lady sat answering calls. The young lady directed upstairs where he found another woman busy with her work.

' who do I say is looking for him?'

' an old friend.'

The young lady spoke into her phone and began describing him over the phone. She hung up the phone and directed him into the office.

' We finally meet mister Zulu.'

' sorry do I know?'

' no but you know my wife.'

Robert grabbed a chair to sit. Leaving Caleb wondering what attracted Amor to this idiot.

' I did not give you permission to sit.'

He chuckled but remained seated. Caleb stood up, walked around the table and stood infront of him and grabbed his collar. Lifting him off the chair and surprised Robert with his strength.

' She used to be your wife.Remember you sent your wife away because you weren't on your shit and now she's mine. Now she's the mother of my children. So leave my office before I make you.'

Robert let out another chuckle. He stood tall and faced him right in the eyes.

' I might have fumbled her heart but Amor and I share a bond that you just you can never replace. So Caleb I am back for my wife and I am willing to be step dad to your soon to be three children.'

Caleb let go of his collar and punched him right in the left jaw.

' You come near my children or my wife I swear I will kill you. Amor is very happy right now and I won't let you ruin her life.'

' I am not trying to ruin her life. I want to right my wrongs and make it better because you and I know that you're not the husband that she believes you to be.'

Robert grabbed his jacket and walked out holding his cheek but with a smile on his face. Out of anger Caleb threw an ornament at his door just as his friend walked in.

' Whoa! Are you trying to blind me before my wedding. I didn't know that's what being a best man meant.'

' Sorry Dave. That idiot Robert was here and he had the nerve to threaten me.'

' Well whatever he threatened you with cannot stick because we both know you're an honest husband and father.'

Caleb brushed his hair back with his hand.

' Okay, what are you hiding from your wife. You know what don't tell me because right now you're my strength go through with this wedding because they way I am spending money. I might have to declare bankruptcy soon . I just want to forget all about this wedding and just elope with my wife.'

Caleb offered him a seat as he sat down himself, releasing a deep breath when his back touched his chair.

' Remember my bachelor party?'

' Yeah that was the most lit bachelor party I have ever been to but make sure mine is way better.'

Caleb smiled, Dave was the most playful of his friends but he understood and gave very good advice when he was not being goofy.