XIII

Amor woke up to an empty bed once again. She sighed then grabbed her robe before going out to wake up her daughters. She woke up Caitlyn first then Caedyn,who she bathe and dressed before going to check on Caitlyn. She took both girls downstairs after getting Caitlyn's hair done.

' morning'

She greeted as she walked into her kitchen to find her husband making breakfast. He did not reply so she placed her youngest in her feeding chair before placing a cloth on her eldest daughter to protect it from spillages.

' mom I forgot my homework in dad's office.'

' Caitlyn sit I will fetch it'

Caleb got a call and exited the kitchen without saying anything. Amor noticed that there was a plate of food for her but she put it away not really feeling hungry. She got her daughter's assignment and drove them to school.

' Amor,you ten o'clock appointment is here.'

Her assistant said peeking through the door of her office. Since she got to work she has been locked in her office causing worry between her employees. She quickly attended to the customer,made arrangements then went back into her office just as her cellphone signaled a message.

' Amor thank you for coming to see me.'

'Robert I did not come here for you. I came to ask you to stay away from me and my family. Your causing problems for me when you were the person who kicked me out of your life.'

'Amor I made a mistake and I-'

'And you will have to live with it.'

Amor flinched when her husband squeezed her upper arm,dragging her out of the stool she sat on. People in the restaurant whispered amongst each other as they watched the drama unfold at table eighteen. Amor quickly grabbed her bag just as the stool she was seated on fell back.

' Caleb it's not what you think. I ju-'

'I do not care what you came here to do. Just yesterday you were telling me that you didn't answer his calls and now I find you together in a restaurant that I own. Then you have the decency to tell me it's not what I think.'

'Baby please just hear -'

'Amor,right now there is nothing you have to say that I want to hear. Get your ass in this car before I cause a bigger scene.'

She quietly got in his car as he called for someone to come drive her car home. She looked away and wiped tears off her cheeks. He signaled for her to follow him as they got out of the car. She was surprised to see they were at their daughters school and daycare. They took the girls home where she began on dinner.

' what were you doing with him in a restaurant.'

Amor was startled from her thoughts by her husband that she almost dropped the knife she had in her hand.

' I went to meet with him to tell him to stay away from us. I hadn't been in the restaurant thirty minutes when you saw me.'