XLIV

It had been a week since the night someone sneaked into their home and scared his wife. A week since he lied telling her he was the noise maker when in fact it was a masked man who he saw coming out of his home just as he got home. He tried to chase after him but he was still too weak and lost him. He waited a few minutes to catch his breath before walking into to the house as not to alarm his wife. The house had been equipped with alarms, motion light sensors and camera's for a week now. The intruder had not shown himself since then but he did not want to risk it.

' Don't forget to turn on the whole security system when you go to bed bbe.'

' Yeah I will bbe.'

Caleb reminded her as he left to hang out with his friends.

' Don't forget the alarm in the garage like last time. On second thought-'

' No leave. You deserve this day out with friends. Your children and I will be safe and you have the whole system is in your phone. You'll get a notification if something is wrong.'

Amor reassured him, stepping into the bathtub with a kiss goodbye. His cancer was in remission and he was gradually gaining his strength back. Amor lay her head on the bathtub when he left and listen to music. Her phone rang twenty minutes later with Caleb reminding her to lock up. Reluctantly got out of the tub and ran downstairs in her birthday suit forgetting that Caleb had the system in his phone and could clearly see her.

Don't walk around the house naked when I'm not around.

He ended the text with an emoji licking it's lips and she inturn sent him a naked selfie of her standing infront of her man size closet mirror. She slipped on one of his t-shirts she loved and took a pic before getting onto the bed.

You're making me regret leaving.

She read his text then put her phone away and began searching for houses on his laptop. An email notification popped up on his screen but she ignored it. Till a message popped up with the name Trina in the handle.

' You have to be kidding me. This girl is obsessed. '

She found that they were more than fifty unopened messages from Trina with the exception of one, which she figured was the first text sent. There were more than twenty unopened emails with the exception of one. Not to arouse suspicion she clicked on the email. The email was filled with Trina apologising for the past and begging for second chances. Trina was even willing to be a mistress just to have him back. Attached to the letter was a picture of her almost nude and the caption.

I know you miss this body.

The picture was in the trash so she went through his deleted items to check if he had sent a reply back but found nothing. Her anger made her think of replying her back but instead decided against it. She had to talk to her husband first. Amor put away the laptop and got under the covers after saying her night prayers. Sleep came easily only to be awoken by something cold touching her.