VIII

The waiter motioned his hand for Amor to follow her as they walked down the sandy resort beach towards a beautifully lit dinner table under a gazeebo. On the table were her favorite orchids used as a centerpiece while Caleb stood with a big smile and a red rose in hand.

'Wow this is beautiful babe'

Amor said when her husband guided her to the table and pulled her chair for her to sit down. She pulled him down for a kiss as she sat down making him bend over and hover over her through the sensual kiss.

'Dinner first'

It took every sexual strength in his body not to take her right then and there when she kissed him. Amor lick and bit on her lower lip starring at her husband who only had on a pair of swimming shorts which outlined his erection.

'Amor behave.'

'Sorry babe,it's just when you do stuff like this....'

'What?'

'Uhm....well...in Keri Hilson's words... you're turning me on'

Caleb adjusted his pants underneath their table as the waiter came with their meal.

'This looks delicious'

'You look delicious. Where did you get that swimsuit?'

Caleb questioned as they ate their meal on the shore with the waves flapping and warm air kissed their bare skin. Amor had on two piece scribbled swim suit.

'I bought it a few weeks back,you like it?'

'Yeah I would like to to take it off of you..'

'Look who needs to behave now.'

They ate their dinner then went out for a swim which turned into a sex session in the ocean. For the first time in months,Caleb once again made her feel like she only mattered,like she was the only girl in the world.

'Did you enjoy your surprise?'

Her husband sat at the foot of the bed giving her foot massages in their hotel room. They had spent their Sunday sight seeing and participating in different activities on the resort and were relaxing before they had to leave.

'Mmmm....I loved it'

'But..?'

Caleb added after her not so convincing tone

'There's no but'

She let out a deep sigh

'Amor I think we've been together long enough to know I know when something is wrong.'

'Nothing is wrong. I enjoyed every part of this weekend vacation. It just reminded me of how much time we haven't really spent with each other these past year and few months'

' we have spend plenty of time together..'

'No we haven't,we have spent time together with the kids,together with friends or the family but it hasn't just been us.'

'Amor we spend time together everyday'

Amor sighed she did not want to start an argument especially after the great weekend they had spent together.

'Caleb our life has turned into a routine. You pick me up from work,when you can. Then we get home I start making dinner and give my attention to the girls until thier bedtime and you finish up work or catch up on some of your shows. If we can,we have sex after bed. That's not spending time.'

Caleb pushed her feet off of his thighs and walked out of the room ignoring her pleading for him to wait.