Thirteen

Demi

The tears began to pour down my cheeks at the sight of my baby. I never thought I could be so in love with such a tiny human. I can't believe I wanted to abort them.

My hand remained tight around Nick's even as I glanced up at him and our eyes locked, my heart swelling at the single tear that rolled down his cheek. He glanced away almost as soon as it did, wiping it away with the back of his hand. My heart ached as I glanced back at the monitor.

"You have a wriggly baby already" Dr James stated with a chuckle causing me to smile through my happy tears.

"I suppose I'm gonna have to get used to that" Nick lightly chuckled, his thumb running along the back of my hand.

"Healthy heartbeat, you want to hear it?" I nodded. The tears only poured faster down my cheeks as the low galloping noise filled the room. That's such a beautiful sound.

"I can't believe I actually have a tiny human inside me" Dr James and Nick both chuckled as I stared at the ultrasound machine, completely in shock that a baby was growing inside me, a baby that Nick and I created out of a mistake. I just don't think I could ever be able to call my baby a mistake, it's more of a miracle.

 I just don't think I could ever be able to call my baby a mistake, it's more of a miracle

-

I was trying so hard to ignore the horniness I'd been feeling since Nick left. The way his hand held mine, the way it settled against my stomach, the way it ran along my spine as we hugged goodbye, all caused the burning to intensify. I knew already that I wouldn't be able to cure it myself. I chewed down on my lip as I tried to focus on the TV. Nothing was helping me to ignore the tingling of my lower region. I need to be fixed because I can't even focus on the TV.

I pushed myself up from the sofa, turned off the TV and made my way upstairs. Maybe if I try to sleep, the feeling will go away. Batman and Ella never moved from their beds in the living room even as I trudged upstairs. I dropped myself down onto the bed and wrapped the duvet around myself. I released a breath, trying my meditation techniques, trying to ignore my horniness as I thankfully, slowly dropped to sleep.

I moaned as lips attacked at my neck, fingers running lightly caressing my waist. I kept my head dropped back against the pillows of the bed; my eyes tightly shut. My fingers continued to run through his short hair as he continued to press kisses along the sensitive skin on my neck, my whole-body quivering. I released a breath as he hit my weak spot, his hands pressed down on my hips, pressing me harder into the bed which halted my grinding movements against his already rock-hard dick. I grumbled as I ran my fingers down his shirtless back. Our eyes locked as he pulled away from my neck, my body fell limp under his hypnotising gaze.

"You are so beautiful" he removed one hand off my hip, stroking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I need you, Nick" I breathed, my body desperately craving his touch.