Epilogue

As I'm excited because I'm flying to New York on Monday! You can all get this final chapter early🥳

Demi

Liked by joejonas, mamadjonas and 2,893,726 othersddlovato Merry Christmas🎄🎅🏻All our love Demi, Nick and Peyton ❤️❤️View all 718,827 commentsmamadjonas my first handsome grandson💙matthew_scott_montgomery he's wearing the onesie I brought him😭😂

ddlovato Merry Christmas🎄🎅🏻
All our love Demi, Nick and Peyton ❤️❤️
View all 718,827 comments
mamadjonas my first handsome grandson💙
matthew_scott_montgomery he's wearing the onesie I brought him😭😂

"Is that you making us official?" I snuggled into Nick's side; his finger tracing patterns on my bare shoulder.

"If you want to interpret it that way?" I giggled as Nick chuckled, shaking his head before he leant to press a kiss to my forehead. "I think this is my best Christmas yet" I stated, glancing up at Nick with a huge ass smile.

"I think the Christmas' to come will be better."

"Peyton's such a chill baby. All he does is sleep" Nick chuckled, our attention wondering towards the bassinet that sat beside the sofa that we were sitting on. "I wonder if he'll always be this chill" Nick ran his fingers into my hair.

"I can only imagine his teenage years are gonna be hell" I giggled, setting a smile on my face as I glanced up at Nick.

"He's a boy. You can deal with him."

"Hang on, I don't think that's fair" I raised my eyebrows and moved away from him slightly, waiting for him to make his argument. "Why do I have to handle his teenage hormones?" I giggled as I leant my elbow against the back of the couch and rest my chin on the palm of my hand.

"Would you rather give your son the sex talk or your daughter the sex talk? Deal with his hormones or her hormones?" I kept the smirk on my face as Nick's eyes stared directly into mine. I could see that I was winning.

"Is that you saying you want us to have more children?" I nudged him in the chest as my face flushed.

"Just answer the question" he chuckled at my obvious state of embarrassment.

"His" I smirked over at him, running my hand along the side of his face and running my thumb along his cheek.

"Momma knows best" he rolled his eyes and I giggled as he pressed a kiss to my still slightly pink cheek.

"I love this hot momma so much."

"And I love this sexy daddy too" I giggled as he nuzzled his nose with mine, going to connect our lips but the whimpers from Peyton pulled us apart.

"He's such a cock block" I nudged him in the chest.

"I can't do anything anyway, Mr Hormones" he rolled his eyes but watched intently as I moved away from the couch and instantly began towards Peyton. "Oh, Handsome" I lifted him against my chest, his whimpers slowly dying down as he snuggled himself into me.

-

"I kind of want one" Dallas mumbled as she cradled Peyton against her chest. "I don't think I'd ever get away with stealing you though" I rolled my eyes which caused her to chuckle. "I'll just settle for being fun auntie Dallas. If you ever want to run away from home, you can happily come and live with me" I shoved her lightly in the side causing her to laugh.

"You are so gonna be a bad influence on him."

"I'm only taking spot of favourite auntie" I rolled my eyes as I glanced down at Peyton who was happily dozing.

"Who said you were his favourite auntie?" Maddie stepped into the room; her phone clutched in her hand. "I am by far going to be his favourite auntie. I mean there's only 17 years between us, you'll get old so much quicker" I couldn't help but to chuckle at the glare that Dallas sent Maddie.

"You know if I wasn't holding him" Maddie stuck her tongue out.

"You're both going to be his favourite aunties, okay?" they both glanced over at me, smiles on their faces. "You just might also have to fight with Danielle and Sophie for the title" Maddie shook her head.

"Yes, but we're his biological aunties, they're just the imposters" I rolled my eyes as Dallas and Maddie high-fived.

"You guys are so immature" they chuckled as I pushed myself up from the couch and wondered towards the door that Nick just happened to step through. "Hi" I breathed causing a smile to erupt across his face.

"Hi, Beautiful" my heart fluttered as he stroked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Guys" Nick and I both glanced over at Maddie who nodded towards us, her eyes just above our heads. Dallas sat with a smirk on her face. I looked up and rolled my eyes at the mistletoe that hung just above our heads.

"I suppose we don't have a choice" he chuckled as he gently ran his hands along my waist, pulling me into him. "We're gonna be okay, right?" a wide smile spread across Nick's face as he leant to press his forehead against mine.

"We're gonna be more than okay; we're gonna be amazing" I bit down on my lip but released it as his lips gently pressed against mine.

The End.