Part 4- LEAVING.

(Madelaine poV)
Today, Vanessa leaves to New Zealand and I'm really sad. I didn't want her to leave, but it's her decision. This is a big opportunity for her, I mean she's starting in a new show, and if this is what she wants then, I'll let her do it, and support her.
Besides, we're still going to be bestfriends no matter what.

I was currently in the airport waiting for Vanessa.
Her flight leaves in 20 minutes so, she should be on her way right now.
10 minutes later.
Vanessa finally arrived, I ran up to her and gave her a tight hug.
At this point I had tears rolling down my cheeks, I couldn't stop.
"Hey, Hey Mads don't cry." Vanessa says and holds me onto her.
"I'm going to miss you so much." I say.
"I know baby. We will get through this okay?" She says smiling. Did she just call me baby? Omg why am I smiling?
"Okay." I smile.
"Hey Madelaine, I have to go. I love you Mads." She says and hugs me one last time.
"I love you too. FaceTime me everyday okay?" I remind her.
"Of course I won't forget." She says and breaks are hug.
She walks and waves me goodbye, I wave back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Vanessa poV)

I got in the plane already missing Madelaine. It's hard leaving my bestfriend.
Not only my bestfriend, but my crush.
I had a crush on her since, we first met. I would never want to tell her because this would ruin our friendship.
Plus, she has a boyfriend Travis, he's really nice and funny, and I don't want to get in the way of their relationship.
Madelaine and I follow each other on all our social medias, and I'm going to be posting alot on Instagram and Snapchat.
Ok now it's time to go to New Zealand for this new Tv Show. Shannara Chronicles.
I heard it's great, but I heard my character is bisexual. I really don't mind it though, because I'm bisexual in real life.
Madelaine does know that and surprisingly, she didn't feel weird.
Now it's time to go to New Zealand! I'll text Madelaine once I'm there.

14 hours later. (I heard it's 14 hours from Vancouver to New Zealand on plane.)

I finally arrived to New Zealand! This place is gorgeous.
This is probably my new favorite place ever.
I've always wanted to go to France maybe, I'll go there with one of my friends or something.
I got my luggage out of the plane and headed out to the New Zealand Airport.
I called an uber to take me to my hotel. I decided that while I was waiting, to text Madelaine.
She's probably asleep right now, but I'll still message her as I promised.

V: Hey Mads ur probably asleep right now but, just letting you know I made it. 🖤
M: I can't sleep.. and that's amazing! How is it?
V: Awe sorry you can't sleep where's Travis though? And it's really beautiful out here.
M: Travis is asleep. And that's cool send me pics :))
V: okay.
V:

M: that's beautiful !! 😍V: I know ! ❤️ I miss you ! M: I miss you too! 😭V: nonono don't cry!! M: I'm trying ! 😩V: it's okay we can FaceTime later okay? M: okay ily V: ily2❤️ M: promise you won't forget me? V: wtf why would I forget you ? I won'...

V: I know ! ❤️ I miss you !
M: I miss you too! 😭
V: nonono don't cry!!
M: I'm trying ! 😩
V: it's okay we can FaceTime later okay?
M: okay ily
V: ily2❤️
M: promise you won't forget me?
V: wtf why would I forget you ? I won't ok I promise. ❤️
M: okay bye Nessa.
V: Bye Mads.