Telling the whole world.

(Madelaine poV)
Today, is going to be the day we confirm Madnessa to the whole world. 
I'm scared because I don't know how people will react, I'm just hoping they react in a good way, and I hope there isn't negativity on the way.
Yes, there might be negativity here any there, but I hope it's not really bad.
I woke up, and made breakfast for my future wife.

2 hours later
I turned on the camera and asked Vanessa, "Are you ready for this?"
She quickly nodded.
"Okay." I say and kiss her forehead.
I leaned over to turn on the camera, and I can feel Vanessa looking at my ass.
I turned on the camera, and I saw the red light that means it's on and recording.
I take a deep sigh, and Vanessa gently squeezes my hand.
"Hey, it's Madelaine Petsch! Welcome, back to my channel! " I say, with fake excitement.
I was terrified just making this video.
"As you guys can see, I have Vanessa Morgan with me today!" I say, and Vanessa waves at the camera and smiles.
She's always been shy, around camera's for some reason.
"Today, we wanted to tell you guys what we've been keeping for along time." I speak, looking at Vanessa for approval, and Vanessa nods.
"Ever since, I met Vanessa she's been my bestfriend, and I couldn't ask for a better one. She's been there for me through my worst moments. Ever since, she came back from shooting Shannara Chronicals, I gained feelings for her and these feelings were with someone I've never felt before, not even Travis.
I kept those feelings to myself, because I didn't want to lose my bestfriend. I told Lili about these feelings, and she gave me really good advice I must say." I smile at Vanessa, and she smiles back widely. "I realized these feelings I had for Vanessa, were more than just a bestfriend. That's why I broke up with Travis, I loved him, but not romantically, so Madnessa is real, therefore, everyone can celebrate now! " I chuckle, and Vanessa smiles.
"Yes it is, also she's all mine, so back off everyone." Vanessa squints, and kisses my cheek.
"You know, I can tell that you liked me babe." Vanessa says, and I look at her confused.
"How?" I raised my eyebrows, and she smirks.
Oh no, here it goes again.
"You were always flirtatious around me." She smirks, and I laugh loudly.
"Sure I was. " I say sarcastically, and she shrugs.
I realized, the camera was on I totally forgot we were shooting a video.
"Okay guys, thank y'all so much for your support! I love you guys so much! I'm sorry if I let down some of you guys down, but this is me. I'm happy, so just be happy for me. Until next time, make sure to Subscribe if you're new, and comment any videos y'all would like to see. Bye!" I say, and finally turned off the camera.

Finally, Madnessa is confirmed! Anyways, I love you guys❤️ Thank you for reading! Until, next time!