Chapter 56- Is she okay?

Vanessa poV
"Vanessa." I heard a whisper, coming from beside me.

"Vanessa!" Cole says loudly, caressing my shoulder.

I stood there blank. I had no words to say, and I couldn't even walk.

"Vanessa, we have to go to the hospital. Madelaine is there, and we need to know if she's okay." Cole says, lightly.

"Ok." Is all I manage to say.

I feel broken. I feel like I'm paralyzed, I can't say anything, or move.

Cole, and Jordan had to help me walk through their car, so I can go see my wife.

At this point, I was mad, sad, and just confused why Micheal would even do this.

Maybe, this is what he wanted all along.

Since, I took away someone he really cared about and loved, he did the same.

But, it wasn't fair.

Was it revenge?

30 minutes later—————

We finally arrived at the hospital, after it felt like years getting there.

Jordan and Cole rush over to the back seat, opened the door for me, and helped me get inside.

I felt like hell.

This was all my fault.

If I didn't get involved with Michael none of this would've happened.

"Oh my god, Vanessa. I'm so sorry. Come on, let's sit down and wait on what they have to say about Mads, okay?" Camila says, holding my shoulder and sitting down with me.

Beside me was Lili, who just weakly smiled and holds my hand with comfort.

After what seemed like hours waiting, finally a doctor came towards asking for Madelaines family.

Everyone from the wedding was waiting with us, but of course since I felt paralyzed I didn't realize them being there.

"Is Madelaine going to be okay?" I hear Madelaines mom, Michele, ask the doctor with worry in her voice.

"Yes, she's going to be okay. Unfortunately, she lost a lot of blood, she's very weak, but she survived. You can go see her, but only 1 at a time." The doctor said smiling, and gave us the room number to go see her.

"Can I go first?" I ask, my voice shaking from the nervousness my body was having.

"Of course sweetie. Go ahead, just tell us when you're done." Michele says, and I nod and muttered a, "Thank you."

Before I went in, I looked at everyone who were still standing in the waiting room, making them all nod and smile at me.

Room 47.

I take a deep breath, open the door, and walk inside the room.

After walking in, I see Madelaine in the hospital bed with a ventilator machine on her.