Chapter 38

Vanessa POV

Madelaine, went to the restroom and I'm here, talking with Micheal.

Alone.

"So, Vanessa?"

"What's up?" I ask.

"Are you really in love with, Madelaine?" He smiles.

"Yes. I've never been, in love with anyone, but her. It's just.. amazing. She's amazing. She makes, my whole world, light up." I say, with the biggest smile on my face.

"I'm happy to see you, happy. That's what I wanted all along." Micheal smiles.

"So.... what about you? Do you like, Jennifer?" I ask, with a smile.

"Yes. She's amazing, but sometimes she gets on my nerves." He laughs.

"Yup. Girls, these days." I laugh.

"But, you're a girl."

"Yeah, no shit. I just don't get on people, nerves." I say confident.

"I doubt, that." He laughs.

I smile, and Madelaine comes back to the table.

"Um.... Vanessa I need to talk to you, really quick." She says, worried.

Shit, I'm scared.

She pulled me to another booth, and she sat down.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but.... when, I went to the restroom I was washing my hands, and Jennifer came and she leaned in, and tried to kiss me. I slapped her, because she looked like she was going to attack me. I don't want Micheal, to get hurt an- and should, I tell him?" She frowned.

Wait, did she just say Jennifer tried, to kiss her?

What the actual, fuck.

"I'll handle it babe. Don't worry, about it." I smile.

"Are you sure? I don't want your friendship to get, ruined." She says I laugh.

"Oh please. He's not my friend." I roll my eyes.

"Okay." She says, and stands up to give me a peck on the lips.

We walk back to the table Micheal was in, and I didn't see Jennifer there. It was just, Micheal sitting there on his, phone.

"Micheal." I say, and he looks up.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, um..... It's about Jen-

"Hi, babe!"

What the fuck. When the hell, did she get over here? I didn't even-

"Hey, baby." Micheal kisses, her cheek.

"So Vanessa, what were you going to say?" He asks.

"Oh, nothing. It's nothing important." I lied, and he nods.

Now, how am I going to tell him? This shit, is fucked up. Micheal deserves, so much better than this, dumb hoe.

"Micheal. Can, we talk?" I ask.

"Yeah." He smiles, and kisses Jennifer lips, before getting up and talking to me.

We went to another table, and I sat down, and Micheal does the same.

I looked at Madelaine, and she smiles at me. I texted her to tell her, if she was okay, and she texted me back quickly, and said she was.

"Micheal, I don't think Jennifer is the best girl for you, you deserve better." I say, and he looks at me confused.

"What do you mean? She makes me happy." He says.

"I know. But, she's using you."

"She's not." He puts a serious face.

"Look, Madelaine told me Jennifer tried to kiss her, I'm not gonna tell you to not be with her, but she's using you. I just thought you should know, I don't want you getting hurt."

I want, him to find someone better. Is that all I can ask for?

"Ok. I'll go, talk to her." He says, standing up.

"Ok. Um, Madelaine and I will go. We have things, to do." I say and he nods.

"Thank you, Vanessa. If you ever need anything, I'm here." He smiles.

"Thank you." I say and he nods.

"Bye, Micheal." I say going in for a hug.

"Bye, Van." He pulls away from the hug.

I smiled at him, and I went with Madelaine. Seeing her smile, is the hest thing ever. I swear, she makes my whole world light up. She's my whole, world.

"So? How did, it go?" She asks.

"It was good, he went to go "talk" to her." I say, in quotations.

"They probably, broke up." She frowns.

"It's okay. He needs someone, better. And, he's handsome so, I doubt any girl will be dying to have him." I say, and Madelaine laughs.

"So, are we going home?" She smiles.

"Nope." I smile.

"Please, I'm tired." She pouts.

Ugh, she's literally, the cutest what the fuck.

"Fine." I say and I heard Madelaine say something, but I didn't hear her.

"What did you say?" I say, walking outside with her.

"Nothing." She smiles.

"Tell meeeee!" I pout.

"I said, you're whipped." She smirks.

I'm not whipped! Or am I? No, I'm not.

"I'm not whipped!" I said, getting in the car.

Madelaine, smiles and gets in the car. She really thinks I'm whipped, when I'm not. Atleast, I don't think I am.

"Whatever, you say babe." She winks.

I hate, when she teases me!

The car ride was full of goofiness, and laughter. I love her so much, and one day, I'll get on my knees for her, and ask her to marry me.

----------

We finally, arrived home. I saw Camila's car parked outside, and I was wondering why it was there.

I parked my car, and I opened the door for Madelaine. I saw Camila in her car with her head against, the steering wheel.

Is she crying? What's happening?

I went over to her car, and knocked on the window.

Camila lifts her head up, and smiles at me. Her eyes looked tired, like she hasn't slept in days. Her mascara, running down her face. She was crying and I, being the good friend I am, I'm going to help her.

She opened her door, and walks towards Madelaine and I.

"Cami. What's wrong?" I ask, giving her hug.

"Lili and I, got into a fight and- She left. I- I wanted to explain everything that happened, but she didn't gi- give me a chance to." She says, stuttering.

Did Camila cheat on Lili? I was so, confused.

"What happened, Camila?" Madelaine asks.

She looks, at Madelaine with teary eyes. I felt bad for her, but what if she hurt Lili? Lili is my friend, and I'm here for her whenever.

"I kissed-"

To be continued.....

Cliffhanger again! I'm sorry, I love cliffhangers. :) Who do you, think Camila kissed? Love you guys! I'll update, soon!  :)